Author Topic: Trigger conditions over user variables - how to?  (Read 2283 times)

Tags:
  • All members
What if I've set user variable GOOD_TO_PLAY in previous trigger, and next trigger I want to run only if GOOD_TO_PLAY is true - how would I do it?

In general, how would I add trigger conditions with boolean expressions envolving user variables?

• Élite
Re: Trigger conditions over user variables - how to?
« Reply #1 on: 04 Dec 2012, 15:15 »
hi
you would need to have a trigger to zero the GOOD_TO_PLAY once per market, with no conditions.
then with your other trigger set the GOOD_TO_PLAY amount to 1
if all your conditions are meet.
in your betting trigger you have the condition
and selections trigger expression GOOD_TO_PLAY is equal to 1

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 04 Dec 2012, 15:29 »
Thanks, looks easy.
But must it be "selections trigger expression" exactly, or it can be other expression and why? Like "Any other selection trigger expression" etc.

Anton

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 04 Dec 2012, 15:35 »
hi
because you are using the   selections trigger expression   to read what the variable has stored.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE