Author Topic: [TR] Trigger Creation Request  (Read 907 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Trigger Creation Request
« on: 12 Jan 2016, 22:41 »
OK

The one and only trigger required on my free trial of MarketFeeder. If it works I will be subscribing for the software.

Here goes....

This is how I have been doing it manually so far:

I have an equation that uses "number of runners". "favourite win odds" and "2nd favourite win odds" to generate a single number (we'll call X) for that particular race.

For example

X=f(1/((d-f)+1)+1/r^(1/2))+2

where
r = number of runners
f = odds of favourite
d = odds of second favourite

Depending on the value of X it can fit into one of 4 categories divided by 3 constant values (we'll call a, b and c). In turn depending on the category a bet is made by the following rules:

if X =< a         then back the win of the favourite at 3x given stake at odds given
if a < X =< b  then back the win of the favourite at 2 x given stake at odds given
if b < X =< c then back the win of the favourite at 1 x given stake at odds given
if c < X           then lay the win of the favourite at 2 x given stake as liability at odds given

Some criteria for the trigger:

I need to be able to change the values of a b and c in the trigger so need to be a user variable (i think). To start with give them the following values a=3, b=4 and c=5.
I need to be able to change the standard given stake value but lets start with 10
I need to be able to adjust the equation to determine X
This all needs to happen as close to the start of the race as possible and remain in play if unmatched for some reason.

I hope this is doable?

Please let me know of anything that's unclear.

Many thanks in advance

Jon

• Élite
Re: Trigger Creation Request
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jan 2016, 08:02 »
hi
here is your trigger,in the constants you can set
Bet amount
Set value a
Set value b
Set value c
Minutes before the start time to record the prices  .16=10 seconds

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Trigger Creation Request
« Reply #2 on: 13 Jan 2016, 09:45 »
Wow McBee

Super quick. 

Will test today.

Many many thanks.

Jon

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE