Author Topic: Trigger Creation  (Read 2027 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger Creation
« on: 31 Mar 2014, 12:53 »
Hi There, I want a trigger to Dutch all selections in a horse race win market but with a slight difference as follows:-

1. Immediately the market goes in play.
2. I want to trigger to place the appropriate amount according to the best back price on offer plus 5 ticks ( this variable I want to control) the trigger will need to calculate the  appropriate amount to back based on the SP + 5 ticks automatically.

3. The trigger should Dutch based on a variable to win a certain amount.

4. I want all bets to remain in the market until the race is over.

5. If all bets get matched in play then we should see a book below 100%

Many Thanks in advance.

Chris

• Élite
Re: Trigger Creation
« Reply #1 on: 01 Apr 2014, 09:38 »
hi
i am working on the trigger now.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 01 Apr 2014, 12:10 »
hi
here is your trigger.
in the constants you can set
bet amount to win
ticks to add
maximum starting price

at in-play,the triggers will calculate the dutch book for all selections between 1.01 and your set price plus your set ticks to add.
then the betting trigger will place dutch bets on all selections within your set price plus your set amount of ticks to be matched.
please note that when you get a few losing bets in a row, the bet amounts do get very large due to the dutch and recovery of the loss amounts.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 01 Apr 2014, 12:11 »
hi
trigger below

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE