Author Topic: Trigger developer needed!! Please  (Read 2809 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger developer needed!! Please
« on: 15 Aug 2015, 07:04 »
Hi

Could someone kindly create this trigger for me if it is possible.

It requires monitoring the win market on in play horse races and when certain conditions are right, placing a bet on the place market.

1. Any horse race with 15 or less runners. rule out any with 16 or over.
2. Only start monitoring when race goes in play and wait 15 seconds before placing any bets.
3. For races with only 2 places paid, monitor win market and when there are only 3 horses left under 20.00 note the current in play favourite to win the race and move to point 4.
3. For races with 3 places paid, monitor win market and when there are only 5 horses left under 20.00 note the current in play favourite to win the race and move to point 4.
4. Place a bet on this current favourite, but on the Place market.
5. Only place a bet if the horses odds are over 1.30, only try once and do not leave bet waiting to be matched.
6.Can we make the stake £10 but a changeable amount in the constant.

Many thanks if anyone can help.

Best wishes
Rafe245

Re: Trigger developer needed!! Please
« Reply #1 on: 15 Aug 2015, 07:57 »
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #2 on: 15 Aug 2015, 10:27 »
hi,

It may not be best policy to post even a generalised version of your strategy on the public part of any site. If even one person then does it even 1% quicker or better than you, the strategy will have lost its uniqueness.

It will be perfectly fine to post it and discuss on the private link page Mark sent you.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 15 Aug 2015, 11:04 »
Thanks Larp...noted!!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 15 Aug 2015, 13:04 »
This is the Betfair ATM system from the Steve Davidson stable.  I have a trigger for it, that works and also includes the betting delays according to the race length and code.

I can't post it here, so if you want to test it you will need to send me a PM with your email address.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 15 Aug 2015, 14:05 »
I have hard to belive that this kind of strategy would work long term - I don's see where you create the value?

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 15 Aug 2015, 14:50 »
Thank you Rubold

I have sent a PM.

Best wishes
Rafe245

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 15 Aug 2015, 15:38 »
I have hard to belive that this kind of strategy would work long term - I don's see where you create the value?

You may be correct, but I simply converted the system to triggers that do work.  The author claims success doing it manually, but you really would drive yourself mad running it manually, so that's why I wrote a trigger.  I generally like the systems from Steve Davidson, but this is the only one I know that could be easily automated.  It's just a challenge to keep my grey matter in good fettle.

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 15 Aug 2015, 16:03 »
...but you really would drive yourself mad running it manually....

maybe it's just that what gives you the valu? Combined with a market that isn't so effectiv!

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 15 Aug 2015, 20:35 »
Hi

Yes I have too done okay with this method, but manually it can be a bit of a chew on and the loss of time switching between markets meant possibly losing out on some wins so I thought using a bot would enhance its effectiveness due to automation speed.

Proof of the pudding and all that

Good luck

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE