Author Topic: Trigger editor error.  (Read 2469 times)

Tags:
Trigger editor error.
« on: 25 Sep 2012, 18:45 »
Hello.
After exceeding the limits ( 51 page or 2.30 MB) given in the picture, the file has a problem with the saving. Will be possible to repair?

Thanks for answer

Re: Trigger editor error.
« Reply #1 on: 25 Sep 2012, 19:42 »
Hi
It might be possible to save the previous version if you right-click the original trigger file in File Explorer
Select Open with…
Uncheck Always use the selected program… (teditor.exe must always be the default)
Choose Wordpad

It should open and you can save it as a .txt file
Rename the .txt file to .mft
You will lose any edits since last save
No promises.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #2 on: 25 Sep 2012, 21:25 »
Again, I have 2 lines. At this time, I did not change the names of the trigger(copied inside), but it should work. I have no idea here.

« Reply #3 on: 25 Sep 2012, 22:30 »
Hi
The only other thing I can suggest is to have a second editor on the screen and try this:
First make a copy of the file to work on.
Now open a new trigger file and copy and paste each trigger individually to the new file.
Maybe also try copying 2 or 3 triggers from the original to a new file, and try and delete the copied ones from the original to free some space.
Failing that, you might need to email the trigger file to support and ask if they can try to recover it.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE