Author Topic: Trigger execution  (Read 1564 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger execution
« on: 22 Aug 2018, 03:55 »
Hi, I have create a file with a lot of triggers for the match odds and correct score so they can work together.

If I use this file to work only in one match (both markets) it works perfectly, but when I put in my market let's say 10 games to work simultaneously the trigger won't work perfectly in all the other matches. What am I doing wrong? It seems like the program gets confused and says the the trigger was fired already, but it was actually fired for other game, not that one. I want the trigger to fire one time por game only. But it has to check all of the games for the day.
Please help me.

Thanks.
Turk

• Élite
Re: Trigger execution
« Reply #1 on: 22 Aug 2018, 04:09 »
hi
sorry but we need to see your full trigger so that it can be tested and corrected.
your screen shots only show the betting triggers , it is the other trigger that calculate the bet amount and losses that could be the problem.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 Aug 2018, 04:51 »
Hi, please see attached. Thanks.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 22 Aug 2018, 07:32 »
hi

If I use this file to work only in one match (both markets) it works perfectly

are you sure that this is your working trigger.
i have tested it and due to incorrect conditions there cannot be any bets placed in the match odds market before in-play.
there was a lay bet placed in the match odds market in-play BUT again due to incorrect conditions the distribute loss trigger ( distribuir as perdas UNDERDOG STOP LOSS EM 8% (SAIR DO LAY) ) could not work.
the trigger ( Green-up ao empate (lay matched in play depois do 0-1) Time A favorito começou perdendo ) cannot work because of missing condition information.
the trigger ( Close trade no 0-1 no Cs (in-play) ) cannot work because of missing condition information and incorrect conditions.
trigger ( Dutching, Stage 2 calculate ) cannot work because of incorrect conditions

please include your WORKING trigger.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 26 Aug 2018, 00:57 »
I am so sorry sir. I am so ashamed because i figured out the mistake I was making and it turns out it was something so stupid that I am ashamed I even asked you.
The problem was due the fact that I had ticked the overal box in all triggers, so once one trigger was fired, it wouldn't fire again, so all I did was untick and know it is working perfectly. 
Thank you for your time and I am sorry for any inconvinience. 
Turk

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 26 Aug 2018, 03:38 »
hi
yes i did notice that on all the trigger conditions.
this request will stay open so if you require a trigger alteration or created please use this post.

thank you
mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE