Author Topic: Trigger for monitoring soccer markets [IED-114002]  (Read 2899 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Copied from a support request:

Is there a trigger to monitor the green & red on all in play score lines for soccer?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Re: Trigger for monitoring soccer markets [IED-114002]
« Reply #1 on: 30 Sep 2013, 18:06 »
Hi
Please can you explain a bit more what you are wanting to do. If you can give an example that would be good. Thanks.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 30 Sep 2013, 20:32 »
Hi

I want to place bets manually on in play soccer markets. These are match odds, correct score  and the over/under goal markets.

I want to see the green/red for all the score lines. So for example what the green/red on 0-0 is, 1-1, 0-1,1-0 etc taking into account ALL the in play markets.

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks

« Reply #3 on: 01 Oct 2013, 11:28 »
Hi
I have had a good think about this and I believe what you are after could be done in Excel with a limited number of games being monitored, but it is not really workable in MarketFeeder itself using triggers to generate the data you are looking for.

The Excel side is not really something within the scope of support here on the forum, but something along the lines of what is shown below is what I was thinking.

Load all the markets you need into MarketFeeder
Set up Excel link for all markets for a given game
You will now have a separate worksheet being updated in Excel for each market
On each market sheet, the P/L figures are shown for each selection
Create a new sheet, and consolidate the market sheet P/Ls to the new sheet
On your new sheet, you will have the data you are looking for all in one place
Now you can compare, for example, OU 1.5 to 0-0, 1-0, 0-1 etc. and trigger bets accordingly

Consideration:
The Excel link with all the markets you want to monitor will be a high drain on system resources. I don't think it is feasible to monitor many football games with multiple markets for each game.

I hope this helps a little even though I can't offer a solution. Ideally, you need some Excel expertise to consolidate the market sheet data.

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 01 Oct 2013, 15:01 »
Hi MarkV

Thanks for your ideas.

I agree Excel is the way to go. I only want to monitor one game at a time. So is this still feasible ? I know what the spreadsheet should look like. But how do I link the cells to the p&l of say the under/over 1.5 goals market ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE