Author Topic: [TR] Trigger for Over 2,5  (Read 2496 times)

• All members
[TR] Trigger for Over 2,5
« on: 04 Apr 2017, 13:16 »
Hello, I'm new to this software, just downloaded the trial and it looks like it's just the thing I need. I tried to do a trigger by my own following some similar ones here but I don't know all the details and couldn't make it work.
What I need is:
   - In a selected match, wait for 10 min after start (sometimes 15, 20, depending on the match - this I will modify myself), and place a BACK bet on Over 2,5 Goals (sometimes 3,5, again I'll decide here), regardless of the odd, just take the available odd price, for 100£.
   - If there is a goal scored before that time DO NOTHING, close market.
   - When a goal is scored, wait for 2 mins for markets to settle and green-up.
   - If there is no goal scored, red-up, take the loss when it reaches 70% of my initial bet, regardless what min that happens, first half or second, doesn't matter, when the loss is 70% of initial stake, get out.
    And another question, will I be able to set different triggers for multipe matches at the same time? for example: I will have selected 4 matches and I want to have 2 with over 2,5 after 10 min, 1 with over 3,5 after 15 min and one with over 3,5 after 20 min.
    Many thanks!

• Élite
Re: Trigger for Over 2,5
« Reply #1 on: 05 Apr 2017, 14:26 »
hi
here is your trigger ,in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Waiting time in match minutes then bet
Waiting time in minutes then green up
Take a loss

to bet in different matches and over markets please make 4 copies of the trigger , then create a new profile for each match , so open mfp.
press the green cross to create a new profile, name it over 2.5
do the same for each over market that you want to use.
then open each one and use one trigger copy and set the options etc.
do the same for the other new profiles using a different copy and you then load in to the profiles the match that you want to bet in.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 05 Apr 2017, 15:35 »
Thank you for the trigger and explanation, i'll test it and be back with feedback. Cheers

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 05 Apr 2017, 17:40 »
I tested it under every condition and everything works, but there is one case I didn't think about. If a goal is scored late, slightly before the 70% trigger, and after the 2 min there is no green but a small red, I assume it wouldn't take the loss. In this case another trigger with distribute loss between selections (Based on ticks, offset ticks) with the same conditions as the green up one should do the trick? I mean they wouldn't be in conflict with each other right? Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 05 Apr 2017, 18:04 »
hi
sorry but i have completed the trigger to your instructions, so a new request will have to be made , due to i have to add the new condition and test.
you will have to request a trigger alteration with the added conditions that you require.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE