Author Topic: [TR] trigger for over  (Read 1866 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] trigger for over
« on: 09 May 2016, 11:55 »
Hello, i need help for new trigger, I am using the trigger called Underovermartingala , and I would like to make some changes. I need that at the start of the match not bet o0.5 but the trigger bets directly over 1,5 ,when the correct score is 1 it goes and bets the over 2,5, adding at the last bet the loss of the previous bet, when is 2 bet 3.5 , 3 bet 4.5 ....etc .
In this way i think that i can eliminate the loss when they score in the last minutes.
I added the last version i have add the trigger bet only when the pay price in egual  less of x

• All members
Re: trigger for over
« Reply #1 on: 09 May 2016, 12:13 »
Hi, sorry I made a mistake. After the first bet with over 1,5 I want that the trigger bets over 2,5 after the first goal, but with the initial bet,  only after the second goal the trigger bets over 3,5 adding the initial bet of the loss over 1,5 , after third goal bet over 4.5 adding the initial bet of the loss over 2.5 .... etc

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 09 May 2016, 13:45 »
hi
are you sure that you only want the one market loss recovered per next market, as the total loss will not be recovered.
the correct way would be to recover the loss from 1.5 market
then recover the loss from 1.5 and 2.5 markets
then recover the loss from 1.5 and 2.5 and 3.5 markets  and so on.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 09 May 2016, 14:38 »
yes, i need the total loss recovered, sorry !!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 09 May 2016, 14:41 »
only in the first bet over 1.5 and the second bet after the first goal over 2.5 use the initial bet , after this i need use your sistem for recovery . Ty

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 09 May 2016, 14:44 »
hi
on testing both versions , as you requested and adding each market to the recovery.
if you only recover the previous second market with low goals it was ok, but when i tested 6 goals it made a loss mainly due to the 7.5 market having very high lay odds so no bet was made and a late 6th goal.
if you recover every potential loss then in low goals extra profit is made but when i tested the 6 goal it made a small loss.
so it would be better to go for the every previous market 2 markets back.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 09 May 2016, 14:48 »
hi
here is your trigger altered.

i noticed that when there are a few goals the lay price of 1 market ahead of the goal was getting higher, so you may need to alter your set lay prices in the trigger slightly higher.

please use test mode until you are happy with the trigger

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 09 May 2016, 19:12 »
ty i start to tray !!

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 09 May 2016, 23:02 »
Sorry , i test the trigger and thing is better wait 1 minute after the goal , the lay price in the market goes down .

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 10 May 2016, 09:54 »
hi
i am sorry but if you require a new condition added to your trigger you will have to request a new trigger because the trigger has to be fully re-tested and it takes time.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 10 May 2016, 10:07 »
ok ty for all !!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE