Author Topic: Trigger for placing several lay bets after a matched back bet [TCKTHCI-855372]  (Read 5769 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Copied from support request:

First of all, sorry for my English I hope you understand. I like to ask
that can you able to made this bot for me, and if yes how much it will cost?

For example I put a back bet on the market (this is manual), and if it is
matched then the bot immediatelly put several lay bets on the market (this
is automated).

Let me clear this with a real example.

UK inplay racing I put a 10$ back bet at 5.0, this gives me a 40$ on this
horse and -10$ on the others,then the bot puts a 5$ lay bet at 3.0, a 5$
lay bet at 2.0, a 10$ lay bet at 1.2, and hedge the REST at 1.05. But if
the back bet is only partially matched, for example only 5$ on 5.0, then the
3.0 lay is 2.5$ the 2.0 lay is 5$ and hedge at 1.05. The number of lay bets
and the amount needs to be fully customizable.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Hi
What would be the maximum number of lay bets at different prices?
I am thinking of setting up the trigger like this:
IF back bet is matched
Lay bet 1 Price Amount
Lay bet 2 Price Amount Active Y/N
Lay bet 3 Price Amount Active Y/N
Lay bet 4 Price Amount Active Y/N
etc.
How many lay bets max would you need?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Hi,

I need maximum 10 lay bets after the back bet matched

Hi
The attached trigger file will allow up to 10 customisable lay bets for a matched back bet.
The constants are set out as:
LxP, LAY PRICE, where x is the number of the lay 1 to 10
LxA, relating LAY AMOUNT, where x is the number of the lay 1 to 10

Any LxA with a zero value de-activates that lay trigger.
In other words, the lay trigger will fire if LxA (the custom lay amount) is greater than 0.

I have set the first three up as examples, similar to your description.
L1P and L1A will lay 10 ticks below back matched price for 50% back matched amount
L2P and L2A will lay 15 ticks below back matched price for 25% back matched amount
L3P and L3A will lay the balance plus hedge amount at 1.05
L4A to L10A are set to zero, therefore these do nothing

Please use test mode to try it out.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Hi,

Thanks for the trigger it works great! I need some small changes if possible.
First, if I back at let's say 10€ at 20.0 then my first lay bet has to be the green percent not the stake percent. For this example 50% is not 5€ (10*0,5), but 95€ (190*0,5).
Second if one selection is a back bet matched, if one more back bet matched the trigger don't lay the second back bet.

Thank You!

Hi
I'm still working on this.

Hi
The custom lay prices and amounts did not work properly as constants. So I have removed all the constants.

In each trigger you will need to put in your own price and amount formulas or fixed figures. You can also add your own conditions if you want to.

The triggers are activated by ticking the Enabled check box at the top-right of each trigger.

I have changed the formula for Lay 1. I hope this is what you want. I have left the other 2 as they were.

I have changed the triggers so they will operate once per selection, if the selection has a back matched amount greater than 0.

If you are interested in some formulas here is a link:
http://community.welldonesoft.com/triggered-betting-10/formulas/

• All members
Hi

Thanks for the great work! We are almost finished, only one thing is missing. If the first back bet (or a part of the back bet) matched the trigger place the lay bets, that is great, however if on the same horse another back bet matched (or the rest of the back bet) the trigger don't place the lay bets for the second back bet.

Hi mcbee or anyone, I would appreciate some help on this please as I have a block.

The trigger works fine for one back matched bet per selection.
I can't get it to work for more than one back matched per selection.
You will see I have made a repeating trigger block but I am struggling with a condition to lay if the number of matched back bets is greater than the remembered number.

Thanks

• All members

Hi
I am working to find a solution. It's probably something simple, but I am missing it. I shall keep trying.

• Élite
hi
sorry i though this trigger was completed.
here is a trigger for you to use.
in the constants you can set
lay 1, back price percent for the lay bet
lay 1, lay bet amount (percent of the back matched)
this continues for 8 lay bets, 0=not used
fixed price (pre set to 1.20)
fixed price bet amount (pre set to 100% of the back matched)
hedge price (pre set to 1.05)
hedge bet amount (pre set to 25% of the back matched)

the triggers will continuously monitor the market and if you place a back bet, the triggers will place lay bets to your settings.
if you add another bet to the same selection then lay bets will be placed as per settings.
if there is a part matched bet, then the triggers will place lay bet as per your settings to suit the back matched amount, if the unmatched amount is matched, the triggers will place more lay bets to the back matched amount UNTIL the full back matched amount is completed.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

mcbee - thanks for looking at this. I see you went for repeating triggers rather than repeating the trigger block. Cheers.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE