Author Topic: Trigger Happy  (Read 2360 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger Happy
« on: 12 Dec 2013, 15:28 »
Hi,
It's that time of the year again, and I'd like to thank Mark, Mcbee, Tim and Oxa plus members for their tireless support this past year. I think we members don't give much thought to how much goes into keeping us lot happy :) We are blessed with a brilliant product which is second to none. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I have gained considerable knowledge from the help I have had on here, and apologise to all for some of my, at times, nonsensical questions.
Members, may I call upon you to please join me in thanking the MFP team for their overly generous support this past year and give them a "thumbs up" if you like :)
May Santa bring you a sleigh full of profitable triggers.
R
My grandma taught me not to run downstairs and never back odds on.

• Élite
Re: Trigger Happy
« Reply #1 on: 12 Dec 2013, 15:36 »
hi
THANKS.
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU AND ALL MEMBERS.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #2 on: 12 Dec 2013, 21:56 »
Hi
Thanks racepro. Season’s Greetings to you too.

Thanks mcbee for all your help this year. If I was in bg I would deliver you a barrel of Rakia.
Oxa, Tim and all at WDS thank you for the best software around. welldone!
Happy Christmas and best regards to everyone on the forum and all the best for 2014.

cheers
Mark

a laff:
see attached screenshot for a small selection of intellectual forum usernames  ;D
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 13 Dec 2013, 16:43 »
Ha-ha-ha, this topic is the only good bit for me today, so thanks for saving it for me!  :D

Thank you indeed and wish you all the best!
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE