Author Topic: [TR] Trigger help  (Read 952 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Trigger help
« on: 30 Jan 2017, 11:21 »
Hi guys

Been thinking of a new strategy to use, wondering if someone could help me with a trigger please,

I'm looking to back the first horse that reaches odds of 1.2, but only when the second horse is at 15.0 and above. Would then like to trade out at 1.14 for a small profit.

For safety incase the odds start to drift, I'd like to have a lay bet in place for 1.3 to trade out for a small loss.

Any help would be great! Thanks for your help!

• Élite
Re: Trigger help
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jan 2017, 11:57 »
hi
here is your trigger,in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Maximum back price then place the bet
Minimum back price of the next selection
Trade out ticks
Stop loss ticks

your next selection price of 15 is a bit high , try starting at 3.00 then adjust it to get better results.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 31 Jan 2017, 15:39 »
Hi mcbee

Thanks so much for doing that for me.

I've loaded the trigger,and selected all Uk races from this morning. Is that I needed to do in order for the bets to be auto made,or do I have to do anything else?

Looking to trying and bet on every Uk race

Thanks for your help!

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 31 Jan 2017, 16:06 »
hi
yes but make sure that the light buld next to triggers and next to auto green up are green.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 31 Jan 2017, 16:42 »
Hi mcabee

Don't think they were turners green before I left,I'll make sure that it's properly activated tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE