Author Topic: Trigger help  (Read 2425 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger help
« on: 13 Apr 2014, 11:05 »
hi,

between  10 to 11  minutes before the race remember for  all selections total back matched volume
at 0 to 1      minute back any horse that its total  back matched volume has  increased by 10%

thanks

Re: Trigger help
« Reply #1 on: 13 Apr 2014, 20:55 »
Hi
I will post a trigger for you soon.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #2 on: 13 Apr 2014, 21:53 »
Hi
We do not have available the actual matched volume per selection. We do have the volume% per selection, and this is what I have used for your trigger.

The trigger will remember the volume% for every selection at a set time
at x minutes later it will back all selections whose volume% has increased by 10% or more from the remembered value.

Constants:
T1 - remember time range
T2 - remember time range
T3 - back time range
T4 - back time range
ba - back amount

Trigger file is attached. Please use test mode or Time Machine for testing.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 14 Apr 2014, 14:43 »
thanks,

but I do not want only the volume % for each selection.

can you help me to set a formula as follow

at 10 minutes remember volume % of each selection and total market volume

at 1 minute make a bet if the following condition is satisfied

(volume% at 10  minute*market volume at 10 minute - volume% at 1 minute*market volume at 1 minute )/(market volume in 1 minute -market volume in 10  minute ) is >1

thanks

« Reply #4 on: 14 Apr 2014, 21:13 »
Hi
I have done the formula but testing many markets in Time Machine no selection was greater than 1.

Attached is a screenshot of the log for you to check the formula. Maybe it is not correct?
Also the trigger is attached. Please use test mode.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 15 Apr 2014, 15:46 »
pls tell me the trigger

rem_vlm_back_matched

all matching selections

at minute 10- 11 before race start

it works or not

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE