Author Topic: Trigger Help. Back once odds have increased and then decreased  (Read 2707 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi all,

I would like some help/guidance on a trigger I am working on.

Basically I lay a selection and then I want it to automatically back the selection once the back odds have increased above the lay price and keep increasing until they drop by 1 (tick?).

Example:

Lay at 2.02

Back odds then go down 2, 1.5 - but then increase past the lay odds 2.02, 2.04, 3.0, 4.5, 5, 7.5, then down to 6.7 and here is where I want to place my backed bet (or trigger something else).

I don't just want to green up after so many ticks or use percentages.

Thanks in advance ;)

Dave
Yeah! :p

• Élite
hi
this example would do what you want.
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/green-up-hedge/trailing-greenup/
alter the spread to 1

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Hi Mcbee,

Thanks. Is there a way to check if there is a currect matched bet on a particular market?

I know I can check if the funds are the same as the balance, but this will check for bets on all markets.

Thanks,

Dave

• Élite
hi
use bm_backa for backing
bm_laya for lay betting

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Thanks  :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE