Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Blacksheep on 01 May 2023
  • Hello,

I would like my trigger remember all the lay_amounts offered over a set period for each horse.

How would I write it in my trigger?

I would like the option to possibly back on the horse with the highest amount recorded

how would I write this?

Alternatively

Total all the amounts for each horse and place a back bet on the highest amount.

Again, how would I write this?
  • #2 by MarkV on 02 May 2023
  • Hi
    There is a variable lay_volume which is the sum of the three best lay amounts (or if retrieve all price offers is switched on in the settings sum of all lay_amounts offered)

to bet on the selection with the highest amount:

selections sorting order is defined by lay_volume
    and selections trigger expression match_index is is equal to matching_number 
  • #3 by Blacksheep on 02 May 2023
  • I'm looking for the highest submitted over 10 minutes for example if someone put a back bet in at £5000, and  that was the highest amount over 10 minutes that would form part of my trigger. 

I wan't  the highest amount available not matched over a set period 
  • #4 by MarkV on 02 May 2023
  • Hi
    Please try the attached trigger in test mode (it's a mod to a previous trigger of yours).

It will continuously scan the 3 lay amounts for each selection and will write the highest amount offered and selection name to user variables high and sln. These variables will only change if the scan finds a higher amount offered.

You can add a timer or time conditions if you want it to run it over a period of minutes.  
  • #5 by Blacksheep on 02 May 2023
  • Thank you , I will have look 
  • #6 by Blacksheep on 02 May 2023
  • I have made some changes to the trigger (attached) however I cant get it to scan over a set period. It places a bet instantly. I have no betting until 1min before race, set on settings. I have seen other horses with higher amounts the trigger should have picked.

• #7 by MarkV on 03 May 2023
  • Hi
    Please try attached
  • #8 by MarkV on 03 May 2023
  • Also, in the settings if "no triggering til 1 min before start" is ticked then the various triggers will not start until then. I think its best to leave that unticked and control betting through trigger conditions.
  • #9 by Blacksheep on 03 May 2023
  • I have tested trigger and it's working correctly. Thank you 
Pages:
Actions