Author Topic: Trigger Help lay_amount  (Read 1400 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger Help lay_amount
« on: 01 May 2023, 18:26 »
Hello,

I would like my trigger remember all the lay_amounts offered over a set period for each horse.

How would I write it in my trigger?

I would like the option to possibly back on the horse with the highest amount recorded

how would I write this?

Alternatively

Total all the amounts for each horse and place a back bet on the highest amount.

Again, how would I write this?

Re: Trigger Help lay_amount
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2023, 06:36 »
Hi
There is a variable lay_volume which is the sum of the three best lay amounts (or if retrieve all price offers is switched on in the settings sum of all lay_amounts offered)

to bet on the selection with the highest amount:

selections sorting order is defined by lay_volume
and selections trigger expression match_index is is equal to matching_number 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 02 May 2023, 13:55 »
I'm looking for the highest submitted over 10 minutes for example if someone put a back bet in at £5000, and  that was the highest amount over 10 minutes that would form part of my trigger. 

I wan't  the highest amount available not matched over a set period 

« Reply #3 on: 02 May 2023, 17:30 »
Hi
Please try the attached trigger in test mode (it's a mod to a previous trigger of yours).

It will continuously scan the 3 lay amounts for each selection and will write the highest amount offered and selection name to user variables high and sln. These variables will only change if the scan finds a higher amount offered.

You can add a timer or time conditions if you want it to run it over a period of minutes.  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 02 May 2023, 18:24 »
Thank you , I will have look 

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 02 May 2023, 20:04 »
I have made some changes to the trigger (attached) however I cant get it to scan over a set period. It places a bet instantly. I have no betting until 1min before race, set on settings. I have seen other horses with higher amounts the trigger should have picked.

« Reply #6 on: 03 May 2023, 05:16 »
Hi
Please try attached

« Reply #7 on: 03 May 2023, 08:51 »
Also, in the settings if "no triggering til 1 min before start" is ticked then the various triggers will not start until then. I think its best to leave that unticked and control betting through trigger conditions.

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 03 May 2023, 16:39 »
I have tested trigger and it's working correctly. Thank you 

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE