Author Topic: trigger help please  (Read 2936 times)

Tags:
  • All members
trigger help please
« on: 14 Dec 2012, 21:11 »
Hello and thanks for any help.

In football markets...I would like to LAY the existing score at half time .in the FULL TIIME market...i.e I'm betting that there will be another goal.
However I would NOT want the bet placed if half time score is 0-0

Thank you
Paul

• Élite
Re: trigger help please
« Reply #1 on: 14 Dec 2012, 22:02 »
hi
with your lay trigger, add the conditions
and selections name contains market_score1
and selections name contains market_score2
and selections trigger expression market_score1+market_score2 is greater than 0
and markets minutes since the off is greater than 50

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 15 Dec 2012, 09:20 »
I have coded that strategy differently, as I don't think the conditions quoted above will differentiate between for example 2-1 and 1-2 scores.  Please correct me if I'm wrong ;D

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 15 Dec 2012, 11:28 »
hi
aHH BUT, he does not want to know the individual score, just as long that the is at least 1 goal and not 0-0. ;D

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 15 Dec 2012, 11:43 »
Yes I see the point now, 2-1 & 1-2 etc. are mutually exclusive so only one of them would have an actual price to lay at - so I presume no unmatched bet would be entered on the score already lost.  It's a good job he doesn't want to back them as the lost scores remain in play in this market.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 15 Dec 2012, 23:50 »
Thank you very much Mcbee and rubold

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE