Author Topic: Trigger help please?  (Read 7805 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger help please?
« on: 28 Dec 2013, 21:47 »
Hi

Can someone help me with this?

I want to have this staking plan in my trigger:

75 (If the horse not win)
112,5 (If the horse not win the 75 bet)

and

the same procedure until the there is a win,

After each win I want the trigger to raise the stake by 5 just like this

Lets say that the 75 bet is a win.
Then the next bet is like this:

and

the same procedure until the win. And raise again by 5 if there is a win.

OK. How do I came up with this stakes. I will explain this in a easy way.

Just take 50 x 1.5 = 75 and 75 x 1.5 = 112,5.

Any help?

• Élite
Re: Trigger help please?
« Reply #1 on: 28 Dec 2013, 21:55 »
hi
are the bet amounts to increase at times 1.5 until a win or is there a maximum limit.
the same with the win stake increase, does it increase until the end of the day or is there a limit.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 28 Dec 2013, 22:14 »

Only 3 steps and 50 again.

After a win.

Only 3 steps and 55 again.

There is no limit of max bet or loss.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 28 Dec 2013, 23:08 »
hi
ok 3 steps with the losses.
but what about the wins, do you want 50,55,60 etc with no limit.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 29 Dec 2013, 01:33 »
Yes, no limit

I have tested this by my self in a excel sheet.

Can you add something else.

I want to select only one horse per race. I also want to select my races by my self. Example. Lingfield, Kelso and so on.

And I want a odds range between 20 - 30. And I want to take the horse that have the highest odds of all horses that have the odds betwwen 20 - 30. The odds range is SP odds and therefore I want the trigger to take the horse with the highest odds right after the race starts and try to get the same odds like SP waa or higher. And hopefully the bet will be matched.

?

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 29 Dec 2013, 06:55 »
hi
are you backing or laying.
you will have to use the market locator to select lingfield etc and only bet at one meeting, as the triggers cannot seperate the markets in the statement records.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 29 Dec 2013, 09:06 »
hi
due to the very high liabilty if it was lay betting, i have made a trigger for back betting.
in the constants you can set
bet amount
minimum price
maximum price
start of the day losses DO NOT ALTER (if you want to start the next day with the end of todays losses, then alter the  Start with initial value to  Remember last value)
increase bet amount after a win by
the trigger will place a back bet on the selection that is within your set prices and that is the maximum price from those that qualify.
the stake will increase for 3 losses then return to the last bet amount
if there is a win the bet amount will increase by 5
i tested the trigger with prices that i think you will use  8) and the results were good.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 29 Dec 2013, 13:07 »
Thanks. The trigger works very well. But is there some way that the trigger can bet these bets without me confirming each bet?

« Reply #8 on: 29 Dec 2013, 13:31 »
Thanks. The trigger works very well. But is there some way that the trigger can bet these bets without me confirming each bet?
Hi
That's: Settings > General Options > Request confirmation for every critical operation
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 30 Dec 2013, 12:45 »
Hi
That's: Settings > General Options > Request confirmation for every critical operation

Hi

After I do this the trigger only bet 50 on each bet. When I do it manual the trigger works. Any help?

« Reply #10 on: 30 Dec 2013, 13:11 »
Hi
I just tried the trigger file and it works OK. See screenshot attached.

In your settings, please check:
Settings > General Options > Market Settings > Delete Finished events automatically
should not be ticked
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 30 Dec 2013, 13:49 »
hi Gardshol
make sure that you are running mfp as administartor.
the trigger needs the statement to be recorded and if you are not running as administrator there will be no statement.
plaese check to see if your statement is working.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 31 Dec 2013, 19:11 »
I have tried this......

The trigger works the first day, but after I changed the trigger to bet without my confirmation then it only bet 50 on each bet. This is the same problem now when I tries to bet these bets manually with my confirmation. Any help?

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 01 Jan 2014, 07:41 »
hi
can you include a screenshot of your general options and betting options in the settings.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 01 Jan 2014, 12:03 »
General options

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE