Author Topic: trigger help please  (Read 4117 times)

Tags:
  • All members
trigger help please
« on: 28 Jun 2014, 09:11 »
Back PRE-RACE all horses with a bet price below 2.5 say 2 secs before the off.  and then lay the same horse if its LAY price, IN RUNNING  drifts out to.. equal or bigger than 15.0.

The idea being that I want to back all odds on horses...(majority should win so in-running  lay trigger usually not activated).....BUT if the horses looks like losing..(i.e drifts to 15.0 in running) then I want the lay in running trigger to activate and recoup my original bet stake (hopefully).

Thanks anyone

Re: trigger help please
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jun 2014, 08:03 »
Hi
Your trigger should be ready later today.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 29 Jun 2014, 09:53 »
Hello  and thanks for helping

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 29 Jun 2014, 09:54 »
Hello...on saturdayv (and today) the bot isnt working..is there a fault?..im unable to log on..

« Reply #4 on: 29 Jun 2014, 12:30 »
Hi
Saturday morning there was a general internet fault but this should be fixed now.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-28071423

Later Saturday an updated new version 7.2 was posted. Try downloading and installed the latest version: http://marketfeeder.co.uk/buy/

working on you trigger now.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #5 on: 29 Jun 2014, 14:40 »
Hi
Attached is your trigger.
In the constants you can set:
mbp - maximum back price for backing trigger
ba - back amount (and lay recoup amount)
mbo - minutes before the off for the opening back bet
mlp - minimum lay price for stop-loss activation

Please note because the stop-loss lay bet is triggered in-play and prices can move very fast, I have set the lay bet to "best" price. i.e. the lay bet will be fired at the best available price. This gives a better chance of the lay getting matched, however, you should be aware of the high liability of laying at big prices.

Please use test mode or Time Machine until you are confident with the trigger's operation.   

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 01 Jul 2014, 08:44 »
Thank you very much Mark....I will try today now that Ive got the bot working again.

Thanks again.

Paul

« Reply #7 on: 01 Jul 2014, 17:44 »
Paul
As mentioned in this topic http://community.welldonesoft.com/triggered-betting-10/adding-trigger/ attached please find an edited trigger file. This should ensure only selections that have been backed by the backing trigger are stop-lossed.

Please use test mode to test it out.

I have to add another disclaimer here. Because I have no sight of your main trigger file into which you want to add this trigger, I cannot properly test this trigger and there still may be a possibility of interference from or to other triggers.  Please test your main trigger file thoroughly before using real funds.

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 05 Jul 2014, 11:44 »
Thank you very much Mark

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: 15 Jul 2014, 08:05 »
Thank you Mark!
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE