Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by fhchaves on 13 Jun 2018
  • greetings

I would like a trigger for the greyhound market, lay, that I can use with and without a list of tips.

The parameters would be:

Minimum number of runners
    odd lay min
    odd lay max
    seconds before start to bet - ex: 35 seconds, 120 seconds, 75 seconds, etc....
    Bet Value (% of total bank)
    Stop loss (absolute value based on market P/L) - ex: 10.55 dol
    Gain Stop (absolute value based on total profit/loss) - ex: 20.00 dol
    number of steps for recovery cycle. – ex: 1, 3, 5
    min. position of the favorite to lay
    max favorite position to lay
    number of simultaneous runs

In recovery, I would like it to add up to the value of the normal stake. – ex, bet value 2 dol, loss 9 dol. To recovery in 3 steps. Step 1- 3 + 2 dol. Step 2- 3 + 2 dol. Step 3- 3 + 2 dol.

in case of entering simultaneous races, can you prevent it from putting the recovery at the same time? For example, you can enter 2 simultaneous races, lost in a 2 dollar race, and are in one step recovery, two races are going to happen at the same time, I would like him to put the recovery in only one race, since it is a stage, and not in two races at a time, in one puts the recovery, and in another the normal stake.

The stop has to stop when it loses a maximum predetermined value during the day, for example, if I define that I want to stop in case it loses, in a sequence of reds, a maximum of 10 dollars, when it reaches that value, it stops but does not add all losses throughout the day, the stop would be for a maximum loss in a single race, I do not know if I could explain the parameter.

tanks
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 19 Jun 2018
  • Hello!

Please see your triggers attached.

Use the constants to adjust your triggers.

Make sure you have tested the triggers in Test Mode.
Pages:
Actions