Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by sgtjd on 15 May 2018
  • someone can indicate a trigger for greyhound races that makes entries in "lay" and has a minimum number of runners (5), stake value (% of bankroll), profit limit (% of bankroll), limit of loss (% of bankroll) ), number of recovery steps (1-5), number of simultaneous entries (1-3), odd min (1), odd max (30), odd for recovery (1-30), minimum amount of greyhounds in the race (5), time to start the bet (1-30s), responsibility value (% of the bank) and odd limit between the first and third favorites (1-10) . thank you.
  • #2 by sgtjd on 22 May 2018
  • Hello, I made some modifications  because none of the suggested triggers will meet my request. I would like to have a trigger that works as follows:
    1 - position of the favorite to make the entry lay (1º-8º)
    2 - minimum number of runners (6)
    3 - stake value (% of bankroll)
    4 - profit limit (% of bankroll)
    5 - limit of loss (% of bankroll)
    6 - number of recovery steps (1-5)
    7 - number of simultaneous entries (1-3)
    8 - odd min (1)
    9 - odd max (30)
    10 - time to start the bet (1-30s).
    Thank you.

• #3 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 25 May 2018
  • Please see your triggers attached.

Make sure you have tested them in Test Mode.
  • #4 by sgtjd on 25 May 2018
  • Hi, thanks for the make of the trigger, when I went testing it with the Market Feeder, it did not make an entry when I selected a real bank, only when I got to a test stand, what could be happening? Since constants were the same, why did not I understand why it did not work.

• #5 by sgtjd on 25 May 2018
  • This trigger is what I am currently using, and it is making entries in both real bank and test bench, but it does not have the constants I requested, so I made the request, if you can get it and add the constants I requested, I will be grateful. This is just a suggestion to the problem with real banking, if you can solve it differently, I'll be equally grateful. Greetings.

• #6 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 28 May 2018
  • Hi, thanks for the make of the trigger, when I went testing it with the Market Feeder, it did not make an entry when I selected a real bank, only when I got to a test stand, what could be happening? Since constants were the same, why did not I understand why it did not work.

Please attach your program log.
  • #7 by sgtjd on 28 May 2018
  • I believe that this information

• #8 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 28 May 2018
  • OK, thank you.

Now please attach the logs of the trigger called "laying", for any market of your choice.
  • #9 by sgtjd on 28 May 2018
  • you mean the trigger that I said is working? What did I attach in the answer?

• #10 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 28 May 2018
  • No, I mean the trigger I gave you that does not work in real mode:

Hi, thanks for the make of the trigger, when I went testing it with the Market Feeder, it did not make an entry when I selected a real bank, only when I got to a test stand, what could be happening? Since constants were the same, why did not I understand why it did not work.
  • #11 by sgtjd on 28 May 2018
  • The trigger generated through my request was the one I sent in print.

• #12 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 28 May 2018
  • Sorry, I do not understand what you mean.

I need the trigger logs for the trigger called "laying" from the file I sent you earlier.
  • #13 by sgtjd on 28 May 2018
  • desculpe, vou tentar ser mais claro, o log que eu te enviei está relacionado a esse gatilho.

• #14 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 28 May 2018
  • You sent me the Program Log.

I now need the Trigger Log. See how to open trigger logs in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iEeXNCwAFQ

Starting from 02:43.
  • #15 by sgtjd on 28 May 2018

• Sorry, I did not really know what I was doing.
Pages:
Actions