Author Topic: Trigger Logs  (Read 713 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger Logs
« on: 21 Jun 2020, 19:14 »
Sorry, this is probably a really dumb question but how do I stop my trigger logs ending up massive?

Say for example I plan to trade a football game in play. I log on in the morning set my triggers on with the games I want in the market watch and my trigger sits there all day checking if the market is in play and writing this to the log. I know I can turn off logging for a block so do I need to set one block up first and check if the market is in play and turn off logging for this block to avoid the logs becoming massive and make them easy to read?
Thanks in advance.

Re: Trigger Logs
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jun 2020, 09:14 »
Hi
In the settings > monitoring options > market refresh > start monitoring events at...
if you set start monitoring events at say 5mins before the beginning, then the logging will start from then.

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jun 2020, 10:49 »
Thanks, I tried this and it didn't seem to work. 

I've turned on no triggering till x minutes before the event starts and that does appear to work.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 22 Jun 2020, 16:10 »
Hi!

I also wanted to add that I recommend clearing the old logs by using the option "Clear logs older than ... days" in Logger Options.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE