Author Topic: [TR] Trigger needed  (Read 4498 times)

• All members
[TR] Trigger needed
« on: 22 Feb 2017, 14:03 »
Backing in the place market depending on what is happening in the win market (in play betting only)

For races with 3 places, when the horse placed 7th in the win market becomes 20.00 or longer back the favourite in the place market. Odds must be bigger than 1.30 in the place market. If bet not taken within 3 seconds, cancel the bet. If the horse moves to 4th in place market after the bet is taken, then hedge the bet. Bets only to be placed after 3/4 of the race has been run.

For races with 2 places, when the horse placed 5th in the win market becomes 20.00 or longer back the favourite in the place market. Odds must be bigger than 1.30 in the place market. If bet not taken within 3 seconds, cancel the bet. If the horse moves to 3rd in place market after the bet is taken, then hedge the bet. Bets only to be placed after 3/4 of the race has been run.

Stake 3% of bank per race, and no races under a mile to be considered.

Thanks
Nick

• Élite
Re: Trigger needed
« Reply #1 on: 22 Feb 2017, 16:11 »
hi
your request is no problem for mfp , but you need to complete your request by using this link.
https://www.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder/trigger.php?topic=10469

thank you
mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 23 Feb 2017, 09:56 »
hi
here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
Bet amount percent of bank   
Percent of race distance then bet
Minimum back price for the win market 5th favorite    (2 place market)
Minimum back price for the win market 7th favorite    (3 place market)
Minimum back price for the place favorite
Waiting time in seconds for bet to be matched

you need to load and monitor the win and place markets.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 24 Feb 2017, 11:43 »
Many thanks. I'm still trying to get my activation code, but this is the first trigger you have made for me.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 25 Feb 2017, 14:29 »
There is a problem. I have it in test mode and my trigger mode is green but when i ran it yesterday there is nothing in the trigger log files. It appears when it starts to monitor the market (which I have set a 10 mins) it says inappropriate type of market?

Could you have another look.

I attach log files

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 25 Feb 2017, 17:48 »
hi
sorry i always turn the logs of to save computer memory and disk space.
if you want to view the trigger logs please tick the Logged when you have the trigger open in the editor , then press save.

mcbee

• All members
Re: [TR] Trigger needed
« Reply #6 on: 02 Mar 2017, 16:02 »
Hi Mcbee

I turned on the trigger log but still nothing happening. I changed the values to allow more test bets to be placed. 5% of race gone. price of fav in place market 1.05, time to hold bet 30s, min price of 5th and 7th horse 5.0.

Still nothing coming through. I attach the log files.

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 02 Mar 2017, 19:44 »
hi
your nick777.doc 25 feb is for a different trigger.
doc9 is correct and the trigger working.
doc10 is the program log for the correct trigger.
please include the log for the trigger backing and lay

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 03 Mar 2017, 13:10 »
Hi Mcbee

doc9 is the trigger log for the whole day. After that 1 entry there was nothing. I'm not sure what you mean when you say " include the log for the trigger backing and lay". The only logs I see are program log, Account statement and Trigger logs.

The trigger just doesn't seem to fire. I will run it again today and see what happens.

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 03 Mar 2017, 13:30 »
hi
select trigger logs
to the far right you will see the name of the trigger
hover the mouse pointer over the trigger name and press the left mouse button
now you should see a drop down menu of the trigger names.
select the trigger name and wait for it to load
below the trigger name you will see the date,race name and time , select the correct race and time

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 03 Mar 2017, 14:08 »
Ok - attached are the 4 triggers. Perhaps you can see what the issue is?

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 03 Mar 2017, 14:49 »
hi
the logs don't show long enough information.
i have just tested again and it works ok.
please set your in-play refresh rate to 0.20
alter the     Percent of race distance then bet     to 60
then increase as you want
there are a few reasons why a bet would not be placed
1 = 3% of your bank , if this is below 2.00 and you have not ticked the allow small bets option
2 = the price of the selection is lower than your set price when the win market conditions are met
3 =  the fav name has to be the same in the win and place markets , sometimes the fav in the win market is the second fav in the place market so no bet

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 03 Mar 2017, 15:12 »
Hi. This is really odd. I've checked your 3 points and all are Ok. I have changed the settings and I still get inappropriate type of market. I've looked in my settings and see nothing odd. Not sure what to do now. Here is what I have my trigger initial values set at.

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 03 Mar 2017, 15:29 »
hi
if you are looking at the win market and checking the triggers you will always get an inappropriate type of market  because the triggers work in the place market.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 04 Mar 2017, 11:42 »
hi mcbee

i monitored one race and throughout the race it failed on backing due to market_length over and over.

17:16:00    Checking condition and Selection's Trigger Expression market_length is equal or greater than 1609.
17:16:00Selection: Plaisir Damour, initial expr.: market_length, intermediate: 0.00, final: 0.00.
17:16:00Selection: Greybougg, initial expr.: market_length, intermediate: 0.00, final: 0.00.
17:16:00Selection: Red Devil Star, initial expr.: market_length, intermediate: 0.00, final: 0.00.
17:16:00Selection: Keep Moving, initial expr.: market_length, intermediate: 0.00, final: 0.00.
17:16:00Selection: Lord Ben, initial expr.: market_length, intermediate: 0.00, final: 0.00.
17:16:00Selection: Vision Des Champs, initial expr.: market_length, intermediate: 0.00, final: 0.00.
17:16:00    Condition is: FALSE.
17:16:00    Remaining conditions in the block will not be checked.
I attach a small screen shot if it helps

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE