Author Topic: trigger number of runs  (Read 2468 times)

Tags:
  • All members
trigger number of runs
« on: 04 Feb 2018, 19:19 »
Hello 

I would like to ask you for help with my trigger.
My trigger "ONE" back bet on over 0.5 HT on all matches that meets my trigger conditions. 
My trigger "TWO" should place the back bet on 0.5 HT if last three bets PL sum is less than 0. 

But I want it to place only one bet, and only after this one bet is settled, to place another bet. Of course only if last three bets PL sum is still less than 0. 
Trigger "ONE" is placing bets in between. that is ok.

I used condition allbets_num is equal to 0, but than it waits for all bets to be settled.
Trigger TWO number of runs is equal to 0, also not working as I need. Even if I chceck overall.

any idea how to solve it?

thanks

• Administrator
Re: trigger number of runs
« Reply #1 on: 05 Feb 2018, 08:49 »
Hello!

My trigger "TWO" should place the back bet on 0.5 HT if last three bets PL sum is less than 0.

Do you mean you need to activate this trigger if the sum of the bets in the last three settled markets amounted to a negative P/L
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 05 Feb 2018, 12:37 »
Hi,

Not exactly. Not only if last three are settled. Because triger "ONE" is placing bets continuesly if condistions are met.

I am placing bets on football matches continuesly immidiately when consitions are met.
If one of this matches are negative, I need to place "recover" bet, to cover the loss. I do not want to wait for all bets to be settled.

new Idea:
if it would be possible to set new variable, lets say "cover" with this conditions:

If last_pl is less than 0 than cover = previous_cover+1

the condition for trigger "TWO" would be:
trigger "TWO" number of runs is less than cover (global checked)

maybe this is the way?

thanks

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 06 Feb 2018, 07:59 »
If it is so specific, then you might better make a trigger request under this forum section:

Make me a trigger!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 06 Feb 2018, 11:04 »
Hi

I do not want the whole trigger. I just needed some advice from another users. some Idea or experiences with this. 
is this not the right forum for that?

anyway thank you very much.
m.

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 06 Feb 2018, 13:59 »
Oh yes, this is the right forum of course.
Hope someone will post here soon.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

« Reply #6 on: 07 Feb 2018, 08:05 »
Hi
The problem you have is common when trading many football markets simultaneously, many markets start at the same time and you cannot use win/lose variables and wait for the markets to be settled to use a staking plan.

I was going to suggest using a "maxbank" variable, but I see you have posted in one of those topics last year.

Please have a look at this example trigger:
https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/recoup-losing-bet/
you may be able to use the principles for your requirement.

The trigger on the website is in a format of an earlier version of MFP. I have converted for you and is attached.

Please test in test mode until you know it is working well. 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 18 Feb 2018, 13:21 »
Hi

thanks for your help. Im traying to incprporate it in to my trigger.

but the variable bet_loss is not set. could it be set if the same variable is in its condition?

there is: set variable bet_loss to value bet_loss - last_pl + hist_1_backa*(num_of_sels-1)/num_of_sels

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 02 Mar 2018, 18:13 »
Hi MarkV

could you please change the trigger to back bets?
and I think that the variable bet_loss need to be set to value 0 one time only. because it cant define itself if it doesnt exist yet.

here is my modification. but it doesnt work propertly yet, becasue the conditions for evaluating the previous loss need to be different for back bets I think.

thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE