Author Topic: [TR] trigger over 0.5 min price 1.03 max price 1.50  (Read 1844 times)

• All members
Would like a trigger over 0.5 min_price 1.03 max_price 1.50 with loss recovery equal to flat staking plan 2-6 ,thanks

• Élite
Re: trigger over 0.5 min price 1.03 max price 1.50
« Reply #1 on: 17 Mar 2017, 23:27 »
hi 
do you want to bet before the off or in-play.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 18 Mar 2017, 00:38 »
in-play ,

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 18 Mar 2017, 05:01 »
hi

equal to flat staking plan 2-6 
when you say flat staking plan , do you want the first bet amount to be your set amount or percent of the bank as in the original trigger.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 18 Mar 2017, 05:24 »
hi
on testing with this staking plan both with bank percent and fixed bet amount i have found that in my opinion the staking plan is not suitable for your system due to the prices/odds been very low.
if you want to continue with this staking plan then ok , please say or please choose another staking plan.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 18 Mar 2017, 10:15 »
In short, I would like to use the 2-6 plan in the market for over 0.5 goals with the same pre-defined settings, I would change the values of the% banking myself, as I tested,

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 18 Mar 2017, 10:43 »
hi
here is your trigger,there are no new constants , constants are as 2_6 staking plan.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE