Author Topic: Trigger request  (Read 1041 times)

• All members
Trigger request
« on: 27 May 2022, 08:51 »
Unfortunately I didn't manage to do it myself. I am re-open the request for the trigger:

I need some help in creating a trigger. I will be using it for soccer matches. There are lots of markets for this games, especially for under/over - we have under/over 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 5.5, first half, etc.
I would like the trigger to execute simultaneously LAY on under 1.5 selection and over 3.5 selection. And different variations of the above - over 1.5, under 2.5 goals, under 3.5 goals (i mean here more than two selection - they may be 4-5-6). The amount of the lay size to be the default amount size. Price to be edited manually for each selection/market.

I thought of a better explanation of the ideas. Lets say that I have 10 different soccer games with all under/over 0.5,1.5,2.5 etc markets. I need my trigger to execute for example - lay 100 @ 2 for UNDER 1.5 goals for all 10 markets (just under selection, not over), AND simultaneously laying 100 @ 2 for OVER 2.5 (just over selection, again for all 10 games) 
Also will appreciate any help how to distinguish between half time under/over and full time under over markets, because I would like to include them as well. 

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Trigger request
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jun 2022, 11:39 »
Hello,

Would you like the trigger to place bets regardless of the current prices on selected selections (they could be matched at different price) or wait for the price you set?
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jun 2022, 05:23 »
I would like the price to be pre-determined by myself. Lets say - lay 300 @ 2.3. I will edit the price/bet manually every time I need. It does not matter the bet be matched or not. Current price is not of an issue. 

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 19 Jun 2022, 07:20 »
Hello,

Please find triggers file attached.
You can set bet price, amount, market and selection for first and second bets at the top of the triggers with constants.
Please note when you change them and save the file it'll place a new portion of bets with new settings on all markets (fit the new conditions of course) even if there were bets placed before. Let me know if you need me to add a bunch on conditions to prevent such behaviour.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE