Author Topic: trigger request  (Read 16776 times)

Tags:
  • All members
trigger request
« on: 21 Mar 2024, 12:31 »
Hi,

Please could you modify the attached trigger so that the profit counter resets to 0 every day even if the daily profit target has not been reached.

Many thanks,

Colin Hughes.

• All members
Re: trigger request
« Reply #1 on: 22 Mar 2024, 11:22 »
Just to clarify;

profit counter to reset to 0 each day even if the maximum daily profit from the previous day/s has not been reached

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 06 Apr 2024, 19:29 »
Hello!

Please see your amended triggers attached.

Make sure you have tested them in Test Mode again.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 09 Apr 2024, 22:35 »
Hi Oxa,

Please could you check the attached trigger, the profit counter is not resetting to 0 every day.

I wanted it to reset to 0 every day regardless of wether or not the profit target was reached on the previous day.

This is what it did over a two day period:

The max_profit was set to 80.

At the end of the first day the profit reached 66.

The MF app was closed and re-opened the next day.

On the second day, the profit from the first race was 21, at this point the trigger stopped, (please see attached trigger log screenshot).

At the start of the second day I wanted it to reset to 0 and continue for that day until the daily profit reached 80.

Kind regards,

Colin Hughes.

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 17 Apr 2024, 12:28 »
Hello!

The triggers are set to correctly reset profit on each restart of the program and every time the day changes.

The fact that the trigger flipped the value of stop_all in the middle of the day needs investigating.

Please provide program logs from that day. The logs will show P/Ls from all bets placed on that day, so it will be possible to add them up.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 17 Apr 2024, 15:49 »
Hi Oxa,

I have attached the program log for the day, however I did reload a different trigger shortly after the  trigger in question stopped after the 14:15 race.

The max_profit was set to 80, and the trigger stopped after the 14:15 race at +20.82 .

The previous days profit was 66. 

On the second day I had assumed the triggger had not reset, and only stopped because the cummulative profit for both days after the 14:15 race on the second day had reached 80.

Kind regards,

Colin Hughes.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE