Author Topic: trigger request  (Read 3237 times)

Tags:
  • All members
trigger request
« on: 13 Nov 2014, 12:33 »
hi, i need 2 triggers:

fist trigger:

upload my selections from an excel file
check the lay odd in the win market 5 min before
check the lay odd in the win market 1 min before

if the odd 1 min is greater then the odd, and the lay odd is <9.00  lay 1pt (do i need to tell you my point, or can you tell me how to modify , because i use different stake for different systems)

second trigger:
check the  back odd 3 min before in the win market
check the back odd in the win market
if the lay odd is <8.00 and the odd 1 min is shorter than odd 3 min lay 1pt (1pt different from the first trigger)

Can you help me?

• All members
Re: trigger request
« Reply #1 on: 13 Nov 2014, 12:41 »
hi, i need 2 triggers:

fist trigger:

if the odd 1 min is greater then the odd, and the lay odd is <9.00  lay 1pt (do i need to tell you my point, or can you tell me how to modify , because i use different stake for different systems)

second trigger:
check the back odd in the win market
if the lay odd is <8.00 and the odd 1 min is shorter than odd 3 min lay 1pt (1pt different from the first trigger)

Can you help me?

fist trigger:

if the odd 1 min is greater then the odd 5 min , and the lay odd is <9.00  lay 1pt (do i need to tell you my point, or can you tell me how to modify , because i use different stake for different systems)

second trigger:
check the back odd in the win market 1 min before the off

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 17 Nov 2014, 10:44 »
Hello,

Sorry for delay in our response. Looks like nobody has answered yet. So I'll write your triggers asap.

May I ask you some questions:

1. Is it OK to import selections from text file instead of Excel? You can convert Excel list of runners to text file. Note, the names of the runners must be written exactly as they appear on BetFair.

2. Does the point(s) differ from each race or it's a constant for say whole day?

3. Should it be 2 separate triggers file? Note you can use only one file at the same time.

Thank you.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 20 Nov 2014, 11:20 »
1) yes, it's ok

2)points are the same for each race

3)yes, 2 triggers please, anyway, i will have to run more than 1 trigger at the same time, how will i do? Will i be able to open more than one marketfeeder and use more than 1 trigger?

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 24 Nov 2014, 12:43 »
Here are your triggers.
To use the *_import ones:
1. Open the triggers file in Trigger Editor. Set your points in the triggers file at the top (constant). Save the triggers file. Open it in MF pro.
2. Set your default lay amount within the program settings. The stake amount will be points * default stake
3. Add markets.
4. Prepare a file (from Excel) with selection names. See help file for format. Click "import selections for auto trading" and select the file. Then check if the selections are active within each market (and other ones are inactive).
5. Run the markets or set them to start automatically 5+ minutes before the off.

To use *_file triggers:
1-3 the same
4. Prepare the file and save it as c:\selections_1.txt (selections_2.txt for the second strategy). You can change the file name in the triggers (first condition).
5. Run the markets. The condition will load the files and selection names.

Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 13 Dec 2014, 20:34 »
i'm sorry, but the trigger is not working. Are you sure you have understood properly what i need?

if i have my digital clock and marketfeeder open, marketfeeder lay some selections that doen't have to be layed because the conditions are not met.

I think this trigger doesn't check the price exactly 3 min before (it's very important for my system, 3 min before means for a race at 20:15:00 that the trigger must check the price at 20:12:00).

Can i have a fast reply, or have maybe a skype contact of someone that can help me? I remind you i have payed, i remind you that this trigger gives me different results and i can't wait so long, so please, try to solve this problem as quickly as you can.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 15 Dec 2014, 07:38 »
Apologies if me entering this thread confuses anything:

Just looking at the trigger it appears that the triggers looks at lpdif_4 which is the change in back price between now, and that 4 minutes earlier.

The trigger fires between 1 minute from the start and half a minute from the start. If the odds have risen then lpdif_4, at 1 minute from the start, will be greater than zero and it should fire if the lay odds are less than 9.

On its first allowable firing after 1 minute it should reflect what you want.  The market needs to have been refreshing for at least five minutes before the start for it to see the back price at that time.  If you have the market refresh rate set to say one second, it should fire between 60 seconds and 59 seconds before the start.  If you have a long refresh rate set there could be some inaccuracy.

For the second trigger a 1 minute out, it looks at lpdif_2 which is the back price 2 minutes earlier, or 3 minutes before the race starts.  If the odds have fallen then lpdif_2 will be less than zero at 1 minute from the start, and it should fire if the lay odds are less than 8.

Hope this helps until you get an "official" reply.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE