Author Topic: [TR] Trigger Request  (Read 1804 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Trigger Request
« on: 02 Apr 2015, 20:53 »
Hi there im looking for a trigger to do these certain things for in-play horses market.

*I want the favorite to be backed at odds of 1.8 or below during in play but only after 30 secs of in-play has passed.

*continuously green up until just before the race ends,so prob a profit target of 2-3 pound
maybe

It sounds very simple what I want to do, but i Just cannot pull it together on the triggers.
Any help will be much appreciated

Rob

• Élite
Re: Trigger Request
« Reply #1 on: 03 Apr 2015, 11:25 »
hi
do you want a bet placed on any fav below 1.80 then green up and repeat, or do you want to stick with the first fav that reaches 1.80 then green up and repeat..

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 03 Apr 2015, 12:53 »
First favorite would be fab..aslong as its those odds or shorter.

Thanxs

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 03 Apr 2015, 14:44 »
hi
here is your trigger
in the constants you can set
Bet amount
Maximum back price
Waiting time in seconds
Green up ticks
Maximum profit then stop betting

the trigger will wait until a selection reaches 1.80 (or your set price) and 30 seconds in-play(or your set time), then a back bet will be placed followed by a green up bet if the price changes in your favour, once the green up bet is matched then the proccess is repeated until your set profit is reached or the end of the race.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 03 Apr 2015, 16:06 »
Thanxs mcbee, exactly what I wanted! x

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE