Author Topic: Trigger Request Please  (Read 3478 times)

• All members
Trigger Request Please
« on: 08 Jul 2021, 20:34 »
Inplay horse racing for UK/IRELAND only

Lay first horse to hit under odds of 2 inplay

For 1% of balance

With recovery for upto 7 losses in a row, When/If 7 losses in a row occurs revert back to 1% of current balance

Stop when 10% profit for the day has been hit

Recovery remembered to go into the next day for e.g. if end of day its on 4 losses the first bet the next day would still be in recovery

• All members
Re: Trigger Request Please
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jul 2021, 13:23 »
Do you have a possible date for completing this trigger please?

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 29 Jul 2021, 08:35 »
Hello!

Please see your triggers attached.

Use the constants inside the file to adjust the trigger settings.
In General Options, turn on Delete finished events automatically and set it to delete all except the last 5.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode before you switch to real money.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 04 Aug 2021, 12:08 »
Would it be possible to modify this trigger so that it automatically switches to the next market by itself? At the moment the main screen is staying on the first market of the day.

Thanks

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 05 Aug 2021, 08:25 »
Would it be possible to modify this trigger so that it automatically switches to the next market by itself? At the moment the main screen is staying on the first market of the day. Thanks

The trigger will still run through all the markets automatically.  I don't think there is an option to display the current market other than selecting it manually.  The nearest you can get is to delete finished markets in settings, but with this trigger you need to retain the last few markets for the trigger and staking to operate correctly.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 07 Jul 2022, 10:12 »
Hi

Did this actually work? Anyone got any feedback for me on this?

Thanks
Nick

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 07 Jul 2022, 10:44 »
Also if I may, could I ask for a slight tweak of this trigger

No horse must be odds on at the start of the race. i.e. all horses must be 2.00 or bigger at the off otherwise no bet.

Also, the trigger must only be set to work on the pre start favourite of the race. So it is not the first horse in play that goes below 2.00, it is only triggered if the pre race favourite hits odd of 1.99 or lower in play.

Thanks

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 09 Jul 2022, 16:37 »
This trigger does have variable success.  Rather than only betting the pre-off fav if it's starting price was >2.0,  it works much better simply to lay the first horse whose lay odds hit around 2.1, but also delete any races where the SP favourite was less than 2.75 (this can be experimented with).   This usually gives a win:loss ratio of between 1:2 and 1:1.  So on most days the losses  can be recovered and on the best days good profits can be made.

Also probably avoid fields with less than five runners.

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 11 Jul 2022, 09:45 »
Thanks Rubold. Much appreciated. Is this trigger the closest one that matches out of all the triggers or is there another trigger that I could amend?

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 13 Jul 2022, 20:11 »
Hi Rubold

Could you amend this trigger for me please?

Thanks

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 14 Jul 2022, 16:54 »
I will have a look at it. Do you want to lay the SP fav if price was above 2.0, or the first horse to hit 2.0 or thereabouts as I suggested?  I could add some options using constants.

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 18 Jul 2022, 10:27 »
Hi

I have made a trigger which puts a lay bet of 2.02 on all selections as they go in play. Races are not included if there are less than 5 runners and the SP of the favourite is less than 2.50. When the first bet is matched, all other lay bets are cancelled. Doing this allows to me to be close to the front of the market. I have run this for 3 days with 94 valid races. 48 winning bets and 46 losing bets. At this point this doesn't seem like a worthwhile plan. Now I am looking at a good lay staking plan. In those 3 days the longest winning streak was 8 and the longest losing streak was 6. Chasing lay bets at basically even money is scary stuff. The losing streak of 6 (using a 1 point stake) would have had me betting 64 points. Now when the losing streak of 10 hits, the bank is dead and it is game over. Any suggestions for a good lay staking plan knowing that the odds are always going to be around 2.00.

Thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE