Author Topic: Trigger update  (Read 3866 times)

• All members
Trigger update
« on: 25 Oct 2019, 06:17 »
Hello guys,
I have some idea I need to update. You made this trigger for me long time ago and it worked as fine. You can see the trigger in the attached file, and I am not able to find the topic about it. To summarize it, it finds markets that I have not placed bets on them, and if there is already bets on it, just delete the market, otherwise place a bet accordingly and delete it after that.

I need to adapt this trigger to soccer markets (Match odds markets) They usually have Draw selection. I need the triger to place different bets on the different selections (Home, Away, Draw). Again the above rules (old trigger) applied. If there are bets placed, delete the market.
Also I have to add another option - Keep the bets placed for a certain amount of time (Lets say 20 minutes) afther the kickoff. And in the 20the minute of the game (when match already inplay) the bets to be canceled automatically.

This is my idea, so I will be glad to help me. ***MODERATOR HAS REMOVED SENSITIVE INFORMATION FROM THE MESSAGE***
Thank you!

• Administrator
Re: Trigger update
« Reply #1 on: 29 Oct 2019, 18:00 »
Hello!

Thank you for staying with us for so long! I am delighted to see MF Pro veterans here.

Please see your triggers attached. Instead of deleting a market after the bets have been placed, the triggers will slow down the refresh rate to 60 secs if there is at least one matched bets there.

Make sure to test the triggers in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 31 Oct 2019, 10:48 »
Hi Oxa,
thank you for the help. I am trying to figure it out what exactly and how the trigger works. I managed to change the odds and amount of the bets. That it is. It works, but when the game goes In-play, the unmatched bets are still there. 
Where am I suppoosed to change the amount of time afther which the unmatched bets to be canceled (in the trigger file)? Also I don't need to monitor the market further, I don't have free recources (RAM, additinal copy of the MF Pro running simotaunilsy). All I need the trigger is just:
1. Place bets at particual prices and particual amount at soccer match market (works).
- Is it possible the bets themselves to have "deleyd/expiration time", i.e. 30 minutes after the kick-off?
2. If these placed bets are unmatched, after the defined time (30 minutes after the kick-off in our example), cancel them. If there are matched bets - cancel the remaining unmatched amount.

That is my idea. 

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 01 Nov 2019, 15:04 »
friend representjah, good morning, I'm trying to figure out what trigger does not get, he makes bets 1.01 second entry, mine just makes and cancels, if you can give explanation grid thanks.

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 03 Nov 2019, 18:46 »
Hello!

but when the game goes In-play, the unmatched bets are still there.

Yes, they are there as per your instructions:

Keep the bets placed for a certain amount of time (Lets say 20 minutes) afther the kickoff

You can edit the value of the cancel_min constant to cancel the unmatched bets earlier.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 04 Nov 2019, 06:47 »
I figured the cancel_min. I re-downloaded the trigger yesterday. I changed the home/away/draw odds at 1.01 and the bet amount @ 4 (for all selections). I started the trigger, the bets were placed accordingly (pre-game), and went to bed. In the morning all the bets are settled. That means that these bets were not canceled at any time during "in-play". They are supposed to be canceled 20 minutes after the game goes "inplay" (kick-off).
You can see the screenshot. I do the test in real money mode.

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 05 Nov 2019, 20:50 »
But did you keep MF Pro running, with those markets refreshing and your computer not shutdown/in sleep mode?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 06 Nov 2019, 13:00 »
Yes I did exactly that. I tried one more time in the last hour, you can see the unmatche dbets should have been canceled long time ago. CHeck the screenshot, please. Nothing has changed, no refresh rate, nothing. I already canceled the bets manually, no need to wait till the end of the game. 
Thank you

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 06 Nov 2019, 13:31 »
You need to turn on match score, from the look at your screenshot I can see that it is not activated and thus the match minute is calculated based on scheduled start time. Consequently, all score variables, such as match_score, are disabled and the trigger cannot cancel the bets after Xth minute of the game.

Go to "Monitoring Options" and tick "Download match score".

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 07 Nov 2019, 06:47 »
I can confirm that the the trigger is working and the bets are canceled accordingly. But I am facing new problem now. I am going to use "scheduled market search" in the monitoring menu in MF. Lets say, that there are 5 games in Urugay A league at the moment. The trigger will be executed and on these 5 games (match odds markets). The bets will be placed. But later during the day, Betfair adds 3 more games (usually Betfair are constantly adding games), on these 3 markets there won't be placed any bets at all. What is happening now:
- If I delete all markets at the moment in MF, the markets wehere there are bets already placed won't be added, because of the trigger requirements.
- When I use just Market Locator (as I am intended to use automation for it), the newly added markets are added, but the trigger is not working for them. They remain without bets at all.

So the follow-up idea is - constantly placing bets on newly added markets (where there are no bets previousle placed), while continue monitoring there were there are bets on them (and cancel later during the game).

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 11 Nov 2019, 19:45 »
An Update:
1. I was wrong. The trigger is working fine, just with newly added market. There was something about monitoring 100 markets simultaneusly by default, and changed it up to 500 (maximum). But I still need a help while I have seen the trigger for couple of days. 
In case of crash of MF Pro, or change a trigger or other reason, there will be markets where the trigger will have been executed. SO bets will be placed on matches A, B and C. It is possible somehow, when I delete Match C and re-add it (there will be placed bets already), the trigger just to continue monitoring Match C for the In-play cancelation part, without placing bets again (they will be doubled). Some addition like - "If on Market C are are unmatched bets, don't place any, but continue monitoring the current once with 20 minutes of cancelation after the kick off"
But If they are not, place bets accordingly and continue monitoring fo cancelation ...
2. Is it possible (and is it a good idea at all) to split the trigger in two seperate trigger: A) for placing bets, and B for monitoring for In-play cancelation?

Thank you

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 19 Nov 2019, 14:34 »
 It is possible somehow, when I delete Match C and re-add it (there will be placed bets already), the trigger just to continue monitoring Match C for the In-play cancelation part

See the attached triggers.

2. Is it possible (and is it a good idea at all) to split the trigger in two seperate trigger:

For further changes/amendments, please make a new trigger request.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE