Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by calypsoray on 15 Jan 2013
  • Hi,

Quick question, hopefully. I have synchronised my computer clock with Betfair clock. Within my trigger I have set a user variable (bet_time) being now_time, recording the time the trigger conditions were met and a back bet placed.

This then compares to the bm_backtime.

In a recent example the bet_time was 21:58:55 and the bm_backtime (for the corresponding trigger/bet) was 21:58:52.

The bet matched time was 3 seconds before the trigger time. It was definitely for the corresponding trigger/bet and clocks were synchronised. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Dan
  • #2 by MarkV on 16 Jan 2013
  • Hi
    I tested this:

If your set user variable action is a second action in your backing trigger, bet_time and bm_backtime will be the same.

If your set user variable is a separate trigger with a condition trigger backing number of runs…, the difference in time between the 2 variables will be the duration of 1 refresh. This is because the bet_time trigger needs to wait 1 refresh to detect the backing trigger has executed.
  • #3 by calypsoray on 16 Jan 2013
  • Mark,
    Thanks for the reply. Now going back through my triggers and trying to simplify things as I think it has become over complicated whilst putting together.
    Dan
  • #4 by mithcd on 01 Jun 2014
  • I'm still trying to learn the ropes here though but using variable action as a second action worked for me.
Pages:
Actions