Author Topic: Triggered Betting / Staking Plans  (Read 1890 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Triggered Betting / Staking Plans
« on: 15 Apr 2014, 08:50 »
Hi All,
I am testing a new  trigger I built  from a manual system of mine that has been returning about 50-70 out of 100 wins  consistently.  I only back horses. One winner per race.  Each winner is producing roughly 5% profit on the stake for each win.

I have been reviewing staking /loss recovery plans but not sure what would be the best for this trigger. I am currently trialing the Back-Accumulator-Staking –Plan but it seems to be over-betting on the trigger. Could you give me your opinion please on what sort of staking plan I should use to make this trigger optimal?

I am not a programming genius but probably know enough to be dangerous.

Many thanks,

Rob

• Élite
Re: Triggered Betting / Staking Plans
« Reply #1 on: 17 Apr 2014, 08:39 »
hi
if on average you are getting 2 or more winners per 6 bets, then this would be a good staking plan.
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/staking-plans/back-multi-link-doubles/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Triggered Betting / Staking Plans
« Reply #2 on: 19 Apr 2014, 07:12 »
Hi Mcbee,

Thanks. You are right.  After reading about this staking plan I agree it could be so much better with multiple winners. I will surely give it a go and let you all know how it goes.

Many thanks,

Rob

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE