Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ThomasLyhne on 08 Feb 2020
  • Hello

First of all, I'm very new to triggered betting so the following might be silly, but here goes: I'm testing the Martingale O/U goal lines and adding the matches I want to bet on, not all start triggering.

I thought it might be a question of market volume, but also big matches like Spanish La Liga don't start.

I don't want to reload the trigger because it will cause double bets on the matches that have actually started. I tried adding many and few games at a time, and the problem is the same either way.

Anybody knows what might cause this and how to fix it?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards, Thomas
  • #2 by MarkV on 08 Feb 2020
  • Hi
    I just tested the trigger on multiple markets and it seems fine. The trigger will start to bet when the market is in-play and when the market score is showing at the top-right.

Could you attach a screenshot of a market where the trigger is not betting. Take care to edit out or crop personal info in the screenshot, e.g. real funds    
  • #3 by ThomasLyhne on 09 Feb 2020
  • Thanks very much for replying. I think it was just a matter of too small markets, maybe combined with loading too many bets at a time. I have since kept to large markets and fewer bets and it seems to work much better.
Pages:
Actions