Author Topic: Triggers for Correct score markets  (Read 3673 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Triggers for Correct score markets
« on: 20 Dec 2014, 23:49 »
Hi,
I am looking to make some trigers to place bets on football Correct score markets in play regarding current score. I already tried to make some triggers, but they wasn't fully functional, I had a problem with setting some conditions. It will be good if anyone can help me to make trigger for one result, and hopefully later I will be able to make triggers for other results, looking that example.

Here are conditions:

Current score: 1-0
Market matched volume >1000
Selection 1(score 0-0) matched volume >500
Selection 5(score 1-0) lay price <20
Selection 2(score 0-1) back price >15
Trigger execution to be delayed for 100 seconds after score change.(to be sure that goal is scored)

What to do:
place back bet on selection 5(score 1-0) on odd 20 for 5 eur, cancel in-play
place lay bet on selection 6(score 1-1) on odd 5 for 6 eur, keep in-play
place lay bet on selection 7(score 1-2) on odd 5 for 6 eur, keep in-play
place lay bet on selection 9(score 2-0) on odd 3 for 8 eur, keep in-play

Bets to be placed only on selections without any previous unmatched lay or back bets. In above example if there is already some bets on selection 6(score 1-1), then place bets only on selections 5,7,9.

This is just example of odds and amounts, I will later change that adapt to my strategy.
Is it possible that all of this be packed in one trigger?

I make something like this but need a couple of triggers only for one result, and had problem with Selection 1(score 0-0) matched volume >500 (command was: Selection's Trigger Expression football2_s_1_sel_matched is greater than 500, where sel_matched is constant with formula:  market_volume * volume / 100). Trigger than checked amounts matched but on selections for placing bets instead on
selection 2(if i read correctly on trigger log file). I assume I made some mistake here, but is this command ok?
Thanks in advance.

• All members
Re: Triggers for Correct score markets
« Reply #1 on: 26 Dec 2014, 09:52 »
Anyone able to make this?
Thanks.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 08 Jan 2015, 14:24 »
hi
sorry for the delay.
Selection 2(score 0-1) back price >15
if the score is 1-0 , then the 0-1 selection would have no back price.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 08 Jan 2015, 14:55 »
Hi mcbee,
In that case selection would have no lay price, not back price as you say. When score is 1-0, back price for 0-1  is 1000 or similar in most cases .

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 08 Jan 2015, 16:01 »
hi
here is your trigger, it has 4 triggers because your instruction only bet if no unmatched amount is on the selection
in the constants you can set
back bet amount
Minimum market matched volume
Minimum index 1 matched volume
Time delay in minutes
Bet amount for index 6
Bet amount for index 7
Bet amount for index 9

to add other scores, copy and paste the block,then change all the 1-0 to the score you want to use, also change the market_score1 from 1 and the market_score2 from 0, to the score you require.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 08 Jan 2015, 23:54 »
Hi mcbee,
thank you for help, meantime I made similar trigger as you(you used little different approach), but triggers are similar in base. There is one problem which I already discussed with Oxa, and hopefully someone(developers I assume) would be able to make this. Bets placed in-play with persistence "keep" have persistence "cancel" in fact. Oxa told me that this is not possible on betair, but I know that is possible(I used other app earlier and have no problem with this). You can check on:
 http://community.welldonesoft.com/troubleshooting-8/wrong-bet-persistance/
Oxa didn't respond to me yet, but what you think?
Regards.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 10 Jan 2015, 15:38 »
hi
yes i understand the problem, if the bet is not set to keep then if there is a suspention the bet is canceled.
i will email oxa and explain the problem, but it could be betfairs side.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE