Author Topic: Triggers for Dutching markets  (Read 4509 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Triggers for Dutching markets
« on: 16 Feb 2014, 15:35 »
Please may I ask someone to provide the following triggers:

Dutch win and place markets with two places,
Lay the 1st favourite in the Win market and the 2nd favourite in the place market
The potential losses for both win and place markets should be approximately equal sums

Dutch win and place markets with three places,
Lay the 1st favourite in the Win market and the 3rd favourite in the place market
The potential losses for both win and place market should be equal sums

Constants to allow changing values and variables including laying the second favourite when there are three places,

Kind regards,
Tony
Kinony

Re: Triggers for Dutching markets
« Reply #1 on: 23 Feb 2014, 16:04 »
Hi
Here is a trigger for you. It has been adapted from mcbee's trigger in this topic:
http://community.welldonesoft.com/triggered-betting-10/win-and-place-laying-trigger/
It will:
lay the favourite in all Win Markets
lay 2nd favourite in 2 place Place markets
lay 3rd favourite in 3 place Place markets
there is an option to include the 2nd fav in 3 place Place markets

Constants are the same as the earlier trigger, plus one more for including 2nd fav in 3 place Place markets.

Please try the trigger in test mode.

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 25 Feb 2014, 17:06 »
Hello MarkV,
Thank you very much for the triggers.  The triggers are working exactly as requested.  It is just the staking levels which need to be amended which will also include a new trigger:
The stake for the first lay bet in the Win market should be for an adjustable fixed liability
The stake for the first lay bet in the Place market must be 50% of the Win market liability
The new trigger should Lay the the last two favourites or probable losers in both the win and place markets for 50% of the fixed liability used in the Win market.
Please place all of these bets at the SP or below just after the start of the race.  Please include constants to control the percentages and fixed liabilities and the probable losers,

Kind regards,
Tony

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 01 Mar 2014, 11:35 »
Hello MarkV,
Have you been able to consider the changes in the staking methods?
Kind regards,

« Reply #4 on: 01 Mar 2014, 14:54 »
Hi
Yes, I have had a look, but I do not know how to do a formula for lay dutching for a fixed liability across more than one market. I will endeavour to find out, but in the meantime if anyone else can help that will be appreciated.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 01 Mar 2014, 19:58 »
connieanne, the cross-market Dutching is not possible at the moment.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 07 Mar 2014, 09:09 »
hi connieanne
if you put a request in the new trigger request area http://community.welldonesoft.com/make-me-a-trigger!/
i will be able to do what you want.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE