Author Topic: Trouble remembering  (Read 2324 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trouble remembering
« on: 05 Nov 2013, 15:49 »
I am interested in developing a set of triggers based on book percentages. For example, as a user variable I note the book percentage of the first 4 favs at 5 mins before the off. That part works fine. I then want to remember these 4 sels, monitor their book percentage as it changes as another user variable, and back/lay depending on the change between the live book and the book as it was at 5 mins before the off.

My problem comes from monitoring the live book of the remembered 4 sels. I either get the book % of the whole field or nothing at all.

Any clues? I would post the triggers but I don't think I have made enough posts yet.

Re: Trouble remembering
« Reply #1 on: 05 Nov 2013, 16:07 »
Hi
Please post your trigger file. You have enough posts now.
It's in Additional Options below when you post.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 05 Nov 2013, 16:13 »
Thanks Mark

« Reply #3 on: 05 Nov 2013, 20:36 »
Hi
Please try the attached trigger file in test mode.
You will see what I have done in the conditions. If you want to change the number of selections for the book% you will need to add or remove the relating conditions.
View the 5min_book and livebook variables in the View Variables window.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 06 Nov 2013, 15:52 »
Thanks Mark, it works perfectly. 

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE