Author Topic: Two easy questions HELP  (Read 1406 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Two easy questions HELP
« on: 05 Jun 2014, 15:49 »
Hi i have to easy questions, and need help

1) In the sms triggers i have put test_balance, but the triggers send me a sms to my movil with text: test_balance. The thing i want its the text with the money of my balance, 700, 680 or the number of the test balance

2) I have done a stop lost , in the 70 % range. I want that do that but only if the back thats its going to catch its higher than 1.40. Sometimes i have found done stop lost for odds under 1: 10 and this i dont want , if its possible done the stop lost because are under 70% do but not do if the odds are less than 1.40. I have put in the trigger but dont work

Please help me.

Thanks and attach the triggers

Re: Two easy questions HELP
« Reply #1 on: 05 Jun 2014, 21:39 »
1) In the sms triggers i have put test_balance, but the triggers send me a sms to my movil with text: test_balance. The thing i want its the text with the money of my balance, 700, 680 or the number of the test balance
Hi
use square brackets for the variable: [test_balance]
2) I have done a stop lost , in the 70 % range. I want that do that but only if the back thats its going to catch its higher than 1.40. Sometimes i have found done stop lost for odds under 1: 10 and this i dont want , if its possible done the stop lost because are under 70% do but not do if the odds are less than 1.40. I have put in the trigger but dont work
replace
and selections trigger expression bm_backp is greater than 1.40
with
and selections back price is greater than 1.40
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE