Author Topic: Two parallel systems  (Read 1122 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
Re: Two parallel systems
« Reply #15 on: 18 Apr 2019, 05:36 »
hi
thank you.
could you include a screen shot of your test mode settings and the program log please.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 18 Apr 2019, 10:55 »
Hi again,

Test mode option and program log attached.

I didn't run it today on Aus races, but I have turned it on now as there are some evening races.

Regards,

bobh

PS I do get quite a lot of code 28 messages, but it doesn't seem to affect the running of my triggers.

• Élite
« Reply #17 on: 18 Apr 2019, 11:01 »
hi
I need to see the program log with bets placed please

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #18 on: 18 Apr 2019, 11:35 »
hi
I do not need the program log now,
I have found the problem , it is the test mode delay that you have ticked , this small delay is causing the end of the race suspended to jump to finished so bypassing the settled bit.
please open the test mode options and UN-TICK , Delay placing and cancelling Test bets by
save

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 18 Apr 2019, 13:21 »
mcbee, you are a legend!

I have had that box ticked in EVERY trigger I have ever tried in test mode.

It would have been the last place I looked for as a solution.

I will try it on UK races tonight (my time), and hopefully wake up to a successful trigger tomorrow.

Thankyou for all of your time and effort on my behalf.

bobh

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 19 Apr 2019, 02:07 »
It worked perfectly.

Thank you again,

bobh

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE