Author Topic: under 2.5 goals after goals scored  (Read 3949 times)

Tags:
  • All members
under 2.5 goals after goals scored
« on: 31 Mar 2014, 10:21 »
Hi there basically a bit new to this so bear with me i noticed on a old  forum page a old trigger post about backing under 2.5goals after goal scored the greening or red up x minutes later depending on result i wondered if anyone still had this trigger ???

Many thanks

James 

• All members
Re: under 2.5 goals after goals scored
« Reply #1 on: 31 Mar 2014, 11:55 »
sorry heres original post with alterations i need if anyone can help???thanks james

1. For soccer matches Under/Over 2.5 goals market
2. If goal has been scored within first x minutes after kick off, back
under 2.5 goals
3. Check correct score market 0-0 =1000 to confirm goal
4. Wait 1.5 Minutes after market suspended till place back bet
5. After x minutes after backing, green up or distribute loss depending
the situation

« Reply #2 on: 31 Mar 2014, 12:09 »
Hi
Please could you post the URL to the original topic you are referring to.

The current score is available for use as variables in triggers
market_score1
market_score2
so there is no need to check correct score market to confirm a goal. Would this be acceptable, or would you prefer still to check the CS market?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 31 Mar 2014, 12:25 »
http://community.welldonesoft.com/triggered-betting-10/help-with-a-soccer-trigger-%28tckthxz-769438%29/

whatever will do the job regarding  there was definatly a goal scored really i suppose

Many Thanks

james

« Reply #4 on: 31 Mar 2014, 12:39 »
Hi
Thanks, I wanted to check if the trigger file was available as an attachment in the original topic, but it is not.

Please put your request in here: http://community.welldonesoft.com/make-me-a-trigger!/ and follow the procedure through billing. It will be a free trigger request. You can copy and paste your spec from this topic in your new topic in make me a trigger.

Thanks.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 31 Mar 2014, 12:49 »
Thats great help thanks alot

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE