Author Topic: Unequal profit greening up - trigger modification [TCKTAIU-270445]  (Read 2899 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Copied from the support:

Please may I ask you to amend the Unequal Profit Greening up triggers to perform on the following lines:

Backing first favour;
The backing & greening up triggers continue firing up until the finish or the liability exposure, i.e. backing stake, has been reduced to zero. After each back bet automatically fire greening up bet into the lay side to maximize the chances of getting matched in the shortest possible time.

Laying the second favourite;
The laying and greening up should continue in exactly the same fashion as above with the exceptions of two constants:
The first one determines the % below the favourite's price to instantly fire a lay price.
The second one determines the maximum lay prices at which it should stop firing. The figures should start laying in the price falls back below the maximum.

Thanks very much indeed,
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
hi
are the back and lay bets fixed to the selections index (the first fav and second fav at the time of there first bets)
or are the bets to be placed on any selection that makes first fav or second fav (if the fav or second fav change places)
continue firing up until the finish or the liability exposure, i.e. backing stake, has been reduced to zero
do you mean if the back stake is part matched then carry on betting until the full stake is matched.
if not can you give an example of the betting cycle.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Hello Mcbe,
Thank you very much for your questions.  Initially it was intended that the prices would be fixed.  However to consider the potential later would it be possible to include an either or option at this stage?
The backing cycle consists of repeatedly scalping with an unequal greening of profit with a bias of 100% in the favour of the lay side.  This should stop when a break even point is reached i.e.  Should the selection go on to win there will be a profit and, should  the selection goes on to lose there will not be any profit or losses.  This should have been clarified previously.
Does this help or does it complicate matters?

• Élite
hi
i am sorry, but for me to understand the mathematics of the bets, i will need some examples of bets placed , bet amounts and prices on each favourite, as i do not see the difference between straight lay the fav and hedge(profit or zero loss), and lay the fav, back the 2nd fav until 100% profit on the fav.
i have tried with 2 selections and one counteracts the other when trying to get 100% on the fav.
but if i have some examples, i can then work on a formula.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Hi Mcbee,
I tried the condition as was suggested and I had tried to add all aselections but failed miserably.  The trigger will not fire now.  I was just going to download the unequal green profit when I saw that this request was still open. So instead of trying to type in the conditions and end up in the same position I thought it would be safer to ask you.
Back all selections where there are only two or three tick difference between back and Iay
Repeat the cycle for individuals selections when matched regardless of the other selections
At the last possible moment Lay @ SP 1. all unmatched 2. all selections 3.  First favourite 4. 

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE