Author Topic: update stop loss  (Read 3785 times)

• All members
update stop loss
« on: 07 Jan 2019, 11:46 »
Hi,

please could you improve my stop loss attached. 

i need it to lay my back stake if the horse falls out of a place position in the win market. i need it to lay the place if the horse falls out of a place position in the win market and the lay odds at 3.90 or greater.

Currently my stoploss attached works if the horse falls out of a place position, but i need it to lay my back stake at 3.99 lay odds or greater so if it does not place i lose nothing. However if it does place i take the hit. 

example :
i placed a back bet £20 on the inplay fav at 1.20 odds , the horse then falls out of a place position and odds 3.99 or greater lay £20 at 3.99 , only £5 available at 3.99 and 15 available at 5. So i need the lay to fill at odds available

• Élite
Re: update stop loss
« Reply #1 on: 08 Jan 2019, 16:24 »
hi
could you please include your working trigger.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 09 Jan 2019, 12:25 »
Thank you for the update,

However could I scrap that request as not needed now sorry. However, could I ask for a scalping trigger to do the following:

Trigger rules:
- look for win horse markets
- 20 mins from before the off
- look for horses that are going sideways in price (graph is going sideways)
- enter back bet at current back price and lay at current lay price
- 30 seconds before off green up or hedge for loss 

A sideways market is when prices of horses  remain within a tight range for any period. They don't make higher highs or a breakout above the previous highest price. If they did, that would indicate a . They don't make lower lows or drop below the previous level of support

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 10 Jan 2019, 14:16 »
Hi, is the above possible?

Thank you

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 11 Jan 2019, 11:24 »
Hi Mcbee ,

Do I need to create a new request on the above requirement or could you do it under this request? 

Many thanks 
Craig

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 11 Jan 2019, 15:41 »
hi
it is ok for this request.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 12 Jan 2019, 14:28 »
hi
problem with this request 
30 seconds before off green up or hedge for loss 

the trigger cannot green up because there is already a back and lay matched on the selections.
mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 12 Jan 2019, 17:04 »
You Hi mcbee,

I am trying to do the make market function like Bet angel , where you can fire off a back and lay bet at their current price. If it do this on two horses in a race I should be able to green up on the bets get matched. Example:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m9_V5jU3qTg.

Example: if I send two bets at current back price 6.2 and current lay price of 6 if they both get matched I should be able to green up.

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 12 Jan 2019, 20:36 »
hi
you should listen to your video proper first and save me time completing the trigger and testing.

enter back bet at current back price and lay at current lay price
it is a new year so I will give you one chance to rectify your request ?

mcbee 

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 13 Jan 2019, 16:30 »
Sorry Mcbee,

Completely my fault for the confusion here, and thank you for your patience.

I am looking to make a spread for example:
Horse A price is going sideways based on graph, and current lay price is 8.4 and back price is 8.6 I want to place bets at the same time if both sides get matched , I can then green up. Horse b price in the same race is also going sideways and the current lay price is 6 and back price is 6.2 I want to place bets at the same time if both sides get matched, I can then green up. If one side does not get matched then distribute loss 30 seconds before off. 

It should repeat the process on any horse in the race that its price is going sideways.

Does that make sense?

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 13 Jan 2019, 18:14 »
hi
you misted the most important bit.
back at the lay price and lay at the back price.
please confirm that this is what it should be.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 13 Jan 2019, 21:29 »
Yes you are correct Mcbee:by backing at the current lay price and laying at the current back price. If both orders are matched then you will create a profitable position.

Sorry for being hard work, my requirements should have been more clear. Thank you again.

My aim is to scalp repeatedly on sideways markets making small, but regular gains , well that’s the theory:) 

• Élite
« Reply #12 on: 13 Jan 2019, 21:59 »
hi
ok will start working on it.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 14 Jan 2019, 18:28 »
hi
here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Minutes before the start time to look for a bet
Minutes to check for sideways prices
Maximum ticks for the sideways trend
Minutes before the start time to close open bets
Maximum lay price
Distribute the profit to green up   y=yes   n=no

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 15 Jan 2019, 10:37 »
Great thank you Mcbee,

Can Market feeder look at the Betfair price/volume graph per horse ? As I ideally I would like to add the feature to monitor the graphs and if the price of the horse is not going above the previous high or  low that confirms it’s a sideways market.

For example: start monitoring market 20 minutes from the off, if after say 2 minutes the price of horse A has not gone above the previous 2 minutes high or low then that confirms sideways market and then enter scalp trade.

I don’t expect the feature added under this request, just checking if possible?

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE