Author Topic: update stop loss  (Read 3788 times)

• All members
Re: update stop loss
« Reply #15 on: 15 Jan 2019, 10:37 »
Great thank you Mcbee,

Can Market feeder look at the Betfair price/volume graph per horse ? As I ideally I would like to add the feature to monitor the graphs and if the price of the horse is not going above the previous high or  low that confirms it’s a sideways market.

For example: start monitoring market 20 minutes from the off, if after say 2 minutes the price of horse A has not gone above the previous 2 minutes high or low then that confirms sideways market and then enter scalp trade.

I don’t expect the feature added under this request, just checking if possible?

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 15 Jan 2019, 10:47 »
Before the off not from

• Élite
« Reply #17 on: 15 Jan 2019, 11:39 »
hi
the trigger looks at the price movement over the last (set at 10 minutes , change to what you want) with a zero movement you can set the 0 to whatever you want + or -.
this does the same as the betfair graph.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 15 Jan 2019, 13:05 »
Thanks Mcbee,

However testing it now it is just backing at back price.

It should be backing at current lay price and laying at current back price sending two bets at the same time.

It is also not hedging for loss or greening up.

The trigger is just back betting at current back price:( . Please could you fix when you have sometime.

• Élite
« Reply #19 on: 15 Jan 2019, 14:01 »
hi
I have tested the trigger again and it sends a back bet at the lay price and lay bet at the back price , both unmatched waiting to get matched.
please make sure that you have enough funds to cover the lay bets.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 23 Jan 2019, 06:14 »
Thanks Mcbee,

Just to confirm if I am looking for a flat market only moved max 3 ticks within the last 5 minutes say. If I enter the value 3 in the tick parameter and 5 minutes in the check parameter, then start monitoring the market on the last 20 minutes before the start. Does this mean it will wait 5 minutes and check for flat market and then start betting during the next 15 minutes? 

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE