Author Topic: Updating list of bets [TCKTQVO-361385]  (Read 12795 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Updating list of bets [TCKTQVO-361385]
« Reply #30 on: 09 Jan 2014, 04:41 »
Hi mcbee,

I tried to aply the changes i proposed but unfortunally when i was putting the formula in the in the "more options" "for bet size between" for several times the MFT crushed showing 2 Diferent errors.  ??? ??? ??? So i guess that at least for now i give up of making that stop losses.

If you detected why the stop losses triggers seem to be not fulfilling the time condition i am curious to know, if not don´t worry, for now i will not use it.

I tried to close the trigger hedging equaly the result (losses or profites) by the different selections. Unfortunally when i tested it seems it isn´t doing exactly that. It ends up with different results: one for the chosed selection and a diferent one for all the others. I would like the losses or profits to be the same undependently of the horse who wins. I would be grateful if u can check what i am doing wrong.

I send u the trigger atached

• Élite
« Reply #31 on: 09 Jan 2014, 12:40 »
hi
If you detected why the stop losses triggers seem to be not fulfilling the time condition i am curious to know, if not don´t worry, for now i will not use it.
you have your time condition the wrong way round
it should be is equal or less than ts
you have is equal or greater than ts
so the triggers will activate any time before the .25 minutes
will test the triggers later

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #32 on: 09 Jan 2014, 14:53 »
hi
the reason for different profit/loss is that you are not canceling the unmatched bet when you green or distribute the loss.
so it ends up with an uneven amount of back and lay bets

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #33 on: 09 Jan 2014, 16:27 »
Hi mcbee,

Thanks for your quick answer.

Unfortunally i guess that´s not the problem. You are right, i send you the file with the trigger not enabled. Basically i was testing if the green up triggers cancel themselves the unmatched bet and i forgot to enable it again. When enabled it seems to be cancelling all unmatched bets as it was supposed to.

The problem remains with the cancel trigger enabled. Am i doing something else wrong? ??? ??? ???

Just one more question that perhaps you can help me. When using the time machine with the free horse racings sometimes the races are not monitored automatically and therefore bets are not placed. Have you idea why it happens?

Thanks again :):):)

• Élite
« Reply #34 on: 09 Jan 2014, 16:43 »
hi
BUT, your cancel all trigger has the condition to only cancel bets between 0.10 and 0.18
so any green or distribute loss before that time will place a bet and the original bet stays until matched or canceled at your set time.
with the time machine i need to look at your monitoring settings screenshot.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #35 on: 09 Jan 2014, 17:21 »
Hi mcbee,

I am not sure if i understood. I´ve all the triggers separeted in time

-Scalpit (lay and backs) >= 0.25
-Cancel all trigger (0.10 to 0.18)
-GreenUp triggers <=0.09

Therefore the cancel trigger cancels only the bets put by the Scalpit not by the GreenUp one (because there aren´t any GreenUp bet at the moment it is shot).  In this case the GreenUp bets are placed just after the unmatched "Scalpit´s" bets have been canceled. It seems to be doing that, it´s the value of the greenup bet that seems to be wrong. ??? ??? ???

Screen shot attached

• Élite
« Reply #36 on: 09 Jan 2014, 19:04 »
hi
in your green profit and loss triggers you are restricting the trigger from placing a bet at times, with the condition
and selections back price is equal or greater than r_ticks(lay_price,-2)
it is ok to use this condition in a betting trigger but not in a loss trigger.
also it is possible for the green profit and loss triggers to both send a bet out, then you have unequal profit and loss.
with your time machine settings, iwould untick the stop monitoring after 3 minutes

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #37 on: 10 Jan 2014, 05:16 »
Hi mcbee,

I solved the problems. The green up triggers remain not working but i changed it for new triggers placing lay or bet bets according to hedge formulas. At least in this fase it´s enough for me. ;D ;D ;D

I guess that i´ve enough knowledges to develop a basic trigger, so for me this topic is closed. I will open another one as soon as i start having new doubts, which probably will be already tomorrow. lol ;D ;D ;D

I really would like to thank your attention, you were really helpfull

You are the best :):):)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE