Author Topic: Using "normal" formulas in conditions  (Read 2131 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Using "normal" formulas in conditions
« on: 12 Feb 2013, 15:25 »
Hi there

I'm trying to find a way to check if all my previous bets are settled before i'm placing a new bet. Actually all i try to do is:
- Place a Lay bet
- Wait for the market to settle
- Place the next bet with an amount which depends on the result of the last bet

It seems like many people have problems with finding out if the last bet is settled...

I thought the easiest way to do this is to check if the Available funds are equal to the total balance, so i tried to make a condition like -> "test_balance = test_funds". Unfortunately i can't just use kinda "custom formulas". In conditions i always have to choose from the give options and i can't just enter a very very simple formula like this myself.

Can anyone tell me, how i ca use custom formulas. Or why it isn't possible to use them??

Thank you very much in advance!

Re: Using "normal" formulas in conditions
« Reply #1 on: 12 Feb 2013, 15:58 »
Hi
See attached picture for some conditions relevant to your query. The last one "trigger expression" allows you to do just what you are asking; custom formulae and using variables not listed in Parameters. (apologies for the double underscore in test__funds, it should be test_funds)
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 12 Feb 2013, 16:08 »
Thank you very much for your fast response. I'm gona try this one.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 12 Feb 2013, 16:33 »
Works like a charm! Thank you again!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE