Author Topic: Using runners place strike rate  (Read 2031 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Using runners place strike rate
« on: 23 Jan 2015, 13:27 »
Hi

I am trying to use a trigger that involves the 4th favourite in a place market with a price between 2 and 3. I have written that trigger with no problems but I was wondering is there anyway of limiting the selections to horses that have at least 20 starts and a place strike rate of less than 33%

Thanks for any suggestions

• Administrator
Re: Using runners place strike rate
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jan 2015, 21:16 »
horses that have at least 20 starts and a place strike rate of less than 33%

Are you referring to its Silks parameters?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 24 Jan 2015, 01:00 »
I am not sure what silk parameters are. What I am wanting is to lay a horse that has had at least 20 career starts and has placed less than 33% of those starts and its price to be between 2 and 3

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 24 Jan 2015, 06:58 »
hi
betfair api only have a maximum of 6 last starts, so there is no way of knowing if the selection has more than 6.
you can use the last 6 starts and calculate the place percent from them.
or you can look at the racing post , then find the selections with more than 20 runs and have 33% place.
then make a list and input them in mfp, then use the trigger for the price condition.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE