Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Wez on 17 Mar 2019
  • Hi,

I'm after a bit of help please.

I seem to recall there is a way of ensuring a price point is met for a period of time but I'm struggling to find it.

I have a "Remember" trigger condition (favbets_market_id) that fires once a runner hits 2.0 or less.  Execute is set to once per market.
    I have a refresh rate of 0.4s when in-play.
    I want to see that runner's price consistently at 2.0 or less for say 2 seconds (i.e. 5 refreshes).

My thoughts are:

a) There's a way of doing this using one of the time based functions (e.g. b_growth)
    b) Setting the trigger execute option to "no more than" x seconds
    c) Have a second remember trigger (favbets2_market_id) that fires 2 seconds after the first remember trigger has fired and then compare the 2 to see if the same selection is the favourite (favbets_market_id_1_sel_id = favbets2_market_id_1_sel_id.)

For c) I'm not sure how to ensure the second trigger is 2 seconds after the first one fired.
    For example, is the current time "remembered" as part of the favbets_market_id data set?
    If it is, then I know how to solve this problem.  If not, I'm stumped (but wouldn't remembering the time a trigger fired be a good enhancement?)

Can anyone recommend a way of achieving this please?

regards

Wez
  • #2 by mcbee on 17 Mar 2019
  • hi
    and selections trigger expression maxbp_.032 is equal or less than 2

the .032 = 2 seconds so adjust this to whatever you want

mcbee
  • #3 by MarkV on 18 Mar 2019
  • Hi
    mcbee gives a good solution there.

just for info if you wanted to record the time a trigger fired, add a second action to your betting trigger:
    set user variable, name: fire_time value: now_time

then in subsequent triggers you can reference the time the betting trigger fired:
    and selections trigger expression (now_time - fire_time)/mf_second is equal or greater than 2    
  • #4 by Wez on 18 Mar 2019
  • Thank-you Gentlemen,

Two excellent solutions, either of which I could (and will) deploy.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge,

regards

Wez
Pages:
Actions