Author Topic: volume changing trigger example  (Read 2164 times)

Tags:
  • All members
volume changing trigger example
« on: 18 Nov 2013, 17:52 »
Hi

Is there a way I can adapt the volume changing example trigger to back the 3 highest volume changes, not just the highest, or do I need a completely new trigger?

Thanks

Onebrick

Re: volume changing trigger example
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2013, 18:36 »
Hi
Please try the attached trigger file in test mode.
I have added one more constant for the number of selections you want to bet on.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #2 on: 18 Nov 2013, 19:37 »
Hi
I have made a change to the last trigger file. The sorting order was incorrect. Please try this one in test mode and let me know if there are any problems.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 19 Nov 2013, 14:32 »
Thanks Mark

I had to change to once per selection but after that it works perfectly. The first version only worked if there were exactly 3 (or ns) qualifiers.
I have to say that although it can really hurt the old grey matter (well mine anyway) in gaining a degree of proficiency with MFP, the speed and quality of response on this forum is pretty smokey.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE