Author Topic: What about a competition/contest  (Read 5915 times)

Tags:
Re: What about a competition/contest
« Reply #15 on: 14 Mar 2015, 14:19 »
How about a second prize as well and a consolation prize?

Hah There might only be two of us in the competition :D

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 14 Mar 2015, 14:23 »
Hah There might only be two of us in the competition :D

that would be great :), anyway hopefully the interest will grow a bit.

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 14 Mar 2015, 15:23 »

I have 2 or 3 triggers I want to compete in any competition.

I suggest only one trigger should be allowed, to prevent participants to create a battery of "crazy triggers" with the hope that someone will wrap up.

« Reply #18 on: 14 Mar 2015, 15:43 »
I suggest only one trigger should be allowed, to prevent participants to create a battery of "crazy triggers" with the hope that someone will wrap up.

I won't be submitting my best trigger so I would like to submit at least 2. This will give me the impetus and energy to develop older triggers that need some work. Winning the competition would be great, but working on my triggers would be the main benefit.

Larp

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 14 Mar 2015, 16:38 »
I won't be submitting my best trigger so I would like to submit at least 2. This will give me the impetus and energy to develop older triggers that need some work. Winning the competition would be great, but working on my triggers would be the main benefit.

Larp
I argue in a similar way and I believe we have to wait and see how the rules will be developing, so we can adjust the triggers to be compatible according with the rules.

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 14 Mar 2015, 17:56 »
I can say that I will most probably not win the contest if there will be one! I am interested to see what we can come up with. Are we only 2-3 persons who seem interested in this?  :(

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 14 Mar 2015, 21:14 »
I think it would be fun as well.  Like you Tupp, I don't think I'll be troubling the winners podium, but the challenge would be rewarding enough.

• All members
« Reply #22 on: 15 Mar 2015, 07:44 »
I have a trigger that I think have an edge, it's running in horse race market. It could be some problem depending on the time span of the contest - as it is now it don't have a recoup and it place quite a few bets per day.

It's all about the how the final rules will look like!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE