Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by londolozi on 30 Sep 2013
  • I interpret is as more than 30secs after the schedule start time.
    <=> Markets Minutes Before the Off is less than -0.5

So if they jump within 30secs of the schedule off time, I will miss out.

• #47 by alfaman on 11 Oct 2013
  • I now see what you mean Londolozi,

I can only conclude there is a bug in V7.  My program place two bets in test at SP see first attachement, then at the off only one gets matched - in the previous race both dissapeared so I took screen shots in the next race.

Once a bet is placed at SP in LIVE - it must get matched - there is no reason why in TEST one would not - especially as the liability is clearly well over the £10 minimum.

Hmmmmm.....any ideas ?
  • #48 by mcbee on 11 Oct 2013
  • hi
    in your first screen shot
    the bet is placed at sp,WITH a limit of 5.40
    in the second screenshot the sp price is 5.50, SO NO BET.

mcbee
  • #49 by alfaman on 11 Oct 2013
  • Thanks you so much - solved.

In V6 you can leave the limit blank but in V7 although I deleted the contents and clicked OK, I did not notice it had re-inserted "Back_price" which I had just deleted!

If no limit is required I presume I have to put in 1.01 for a back or 1000 for a lay ?

Thanks
  • #50 by londolozi on 11 Oct 2013
  • I can report that my SP bets are being matched successfully. I have two triggers as described earlier in this thread and now I match 70-80% against my model. Still working to improve it to 90-100%.
  • #51 by londolozi on 12 Oct 2013
  • Here is the last 20% mystery of non-bets.

(file timed from bottom, up)
    12:23:12   Condition is: FALSE.
    12:23:12   Checking condition and Selection's Trigger Expression cell_querymarket_id_P(sel_index*3+1) is equal to 14.
    12:23:12   Condition is: TRUE. valid for 6 selections: 1. Henman, 4. Crackerjet, 3. River Of Glory, 5. Glenaroua, 7. Eternal Heart, 8. Big Max.

14:10:53   Condition is: FALSE.
    14:10:53   Checking condition and Selection's Trigger Expression cell_querymarket_id_P(sel_index*3+1) is equal to 23.
    14:10:53   Condition is: TRUE. valid for 1 selections: 1. Wehrman.

I put my horse names on an MSExcel worksheet, I have another column with an identifying system number (see 14,23 above). These numbers are used on my portfolio of triggers.

I save the MSExcel file everyday prior to it being imported by MFPro. I can confirm each of the missed bets Wehman (23) and Crackerjet (14) had the required numbers in the correct cell P(sel_index*3+1). I have seen this FALSE returns over many months, inconsistently. Now I am desperate to get all bets matched, so that my after race model matches my mission is to find out why?

This is my standard method and less than 70% of all horses are found with the identifying number on the Excel sheet. Why do I get this message when I can the correct number exists in the correct sell?

Any ideas what information or detail I should check. Happy to provide triggers and images to solve this mystery.
  • #52 by londolozi on 13 Oct 2013
  • I have to admit after a lot of manual checking I am finding reasons for most missing bets. All valid filters. 
Pages:
Actions